“Clean, Great Price, Central Location” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Florida
“Clean, Great Price, Central Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a lovely experience we had at this hotel. Valdosta, GA was jammed packed with parents attending graduation ceremonies and all the hotels were competing for them to stay at their locations. It was very clean, including the elevator doors (my personal indicator of overall hotel cleanliness....if they take the time to clean them then everything else is usually very sanitary.) Breakfast in their cafe was served on glass plates as opposed to styrofoam (which was what our friends at the next door facility ate off of) and extra requests were happily accommodated by the Hilton team.

I highly recommend this facility when staying in the Valdosta area.

Room Tip: Choose rooms towards the back of the hotel to avoid noise from the nearby heavily used intersection.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We strive to keep our hotel "top notch" at all times! We look forward to seeing you in the future--

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My hotel room was clean and quiet (as always) but it was the staff that inspired this review. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help me out in a bind. Beyond good customer service.

• Stayed April 2013
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
We love that you were happy with your stay and very excited that our staff took care of you during your stay with us!

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Webb City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is the best Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed in. The staff goes out of its way to be helpful. They have reserved parking out front for Diamond members. The lobby is decorated to the nines. And there is an assortment of cookies and coffee waiting for the traveler upon check in. It's not just the usual cookies on the counter found at other Garden Inns. The waitress in the breakfast room was very attentive to our needs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your positive feedback on our hotel! We hope to see you again in the near future!
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Let me just start off by saying that everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn is fabulous and its a pleasure to check in there. The rooms are nice and spacious and their breakfast is great! It hot and made to order. All of the front desk staff were so helpful in describing their amenities and local eateries. I happened to come very late at night and was still treated with bright and cheery faces making my long drive a bit easier! Thanks Hilton Garden Inn I will definately be recommending you to my other friends who travel in the area.

Room Tip: Get their breakfast
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback and comments! It is appreciated very much and we will make sure to communicate it to our staff!

We hope to see you in the future!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever encountered. We were traveling back from Florida on a Saturday Night/Sunday Morning and it was very late, around 1:30 a.m.. I was searching on my Ipad for rates at the local hotels in Valdosta and saw that the Hilton Garden Inn was advertising $99/night. I came in and showed the front desk attendant, Blake, and he said those were incorrect and he could only book a room for $119. I asked if I should just book it online then, and he said I could try if I liked, but he didn't think it would work and he wouldn't be able to check me in. I sat on hold for 30 minutes (all the while the attendant completely ignoring me) with Hilton reservations, and finally just hung up and said just book it at $119, but I would be writing a letter to management about my dissatisfaction about how this was being handled. He started being belidgerent towards me, began harassing me and was demeaning towards me in front of another patron. I told him he was being extremely rude, and started recording him with my IPhone he was being so rediculious. Absolutely the worst exaple of customer service I have ever encountered. I will never stay at another Hilton property again, and my firm will block all Hilton properties for future travel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, it is truly appreciated! The areas of concern that you had, have been addressed and corrected by managment.
We hope you will try us again, as I would love to meet you and personally take care of making sure your stay is correct.
Have a great day!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Let me start by saying the room was really nice, very clean, and the workers were very congenial and gave good customer service. That said, we were disappointed to find the website led to some bad conclusions that were disappointing for us. The first was that the breakfast is NOT included; there is a sign with a price at the bottom, but we did not notice that until we were already eating, and it was confirmed when they can to give us a check for $11 plus tax per person! There are a LOT of eating places that offer a nicer breakfast for cheaper (including a Denny's across the road, or our second morning choice of a nearby IHOP). The website for the hotel says breakfast is 'offered', and at check-in, the lady at the desk gave us the breakfast hours; neither said there was a fee, and especially not such a high one for what is offered free in other hotels (make your own waffles, meats, eggs, fruit, yogurt, coffee/tea/juice). The only upscale was made to order omelets, which we didn't take advantage of, and still were charged the high price. The other disappointment was the lack of a spa. The website says that there is no "Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa"; what they don't tell you is that there is no spa! It's been filled in with shrubbery and flowers! So it's not 'accessible' to anyone! All and all, it didn't spoil our ladies' weekend, but I doubt we'll stay again when there are many, many options in the area, several which include breakfast and have a spa.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise, but the odd numbered rooms have a crappy view out the window.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel, we always love to hear from our guests and ways to improve!
We are correcting the issues that you brought to our attention and we hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Have a great day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Convenient Valdosta location with exceptional service and cleanliness. They are willing to go that extra step to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are superb. The food prices are reasonable with a variety and quality of choices. The business center is full service, efficient and free. There is also a quaint little pool, fitness center and guest laundry services.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your response about our hotel. We greatly appreciate it! We hope you will stay with us again, when you travel through Valdosta!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta? Share your experiences!