When we pulled in there is a tractor trailer parking area in front of the hotel parking lot which was unappealing. We had upgrade to king through Marriott Rewards then was informed at front desk we could only get 2 queen room. We went to supper in downtown Valdosta and go caught in construction into town and on the way back encountered barricaded side roads. Fortunately, we stumbled back to the hotel. When we came back from supper there was noone at front desk. Coffee was stale in the front lobby. This hotel was remodeled a year ago when it was aquired from Wingate. Nice lobby. Our 2 queen room was clean but the bed was mushy and very uncomfortable. We tossed and turned all night. A/C unit was loud in our room. There was no Direct TV channel guide in our room. Great Wi-Fi and TV channels. No receipt under our door even for complementary night.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Valdosta / Moody Afb Hotel Valdosta
- Wingate By Wyndham Valdosta / Moody Afb Hotel
- Valdosta Wyndham
- Wingate Valdosta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest where you can enjoy all for one convenience with an all inclusive price. Whether your stay is motivated by business or pleasure, you will find clean and spacious guestrooms. Enjoy complimentary expanded continental breakfast and USA Today. Adjacent to the James H. Rainwater Conference Center. We are equipped with Meeting rooms sitting from 12 to 140 people. We are designed to make your stay pleasant, comfortable, and productive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.