Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6690 Shannon Parkway, Union City, GA 30291   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 10 hotels in Union City

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Alexandria
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Not enough towels for each room. Could not produce a receipt after over charging and very rude staff!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were some what decent for the price. You get what you pay for. However the mattresses are amazing. I was there 3 nights left really early came back really late, my sheets were never changed. On second day housekeeping took my towels and forgot to leave new ones...when I got back at 1am I noticed and called the front desk and I was asked to come get them..

• Stayed February 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I booked this hotel through hotels.com and did not receive an email letting me know if my room was charged or if i had a room at all. So i called hotels.com and they no it didn't go through and i wasn't charged. I then called the hotel and confirmed no charge. I was told i i had no reservation and no charge and that the room should not have been sold because the hotel was oversold for the evening. I'm like oke ii'll go somewhere else. So I did. The next morning i got an email confirming the room charge sayong no show no call to an over sold hotel that i did call. I talked with the manager and she said hotels.com need sto refund itwhich is not true. Then she tells me the hotels are the ones who do the refunding but we have a no refund policy. Then she told me that there was a room (206) that was set aside for me and they put someone else in there charging them too. So bottom line TOTAL THIEVES! In the process of having my bank do a back charge. DO NOT STAY IN THIS RIP OFF PLACE!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Wichita
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Room 210, could not access after 3 new key cards were made. Moved to 216 and the room is nasty. I have stayed several times at the Mobil, Al Microtel and it was good so I booked this Atlanta location for 3 nights and checked out very early the next AM. I invite you to go look at that room and I also took some photos. The window seat cushion looked like someone got sick on it, bath mat was nasty looking when I unfolded it and laid on the floor, so never took a shower, sheets on the bed have stains and lint covered, floor never appeared to be even vac and elevator was also very dirty floor/carpet mat. TV remote did not work, food crumbs on the night stand, clerk called his MOTHER on the phone when I ask to check out early as he didn't know what to do since he had already processed my American Express for 3 nights stay. Desk chair structure is dirty like someone with work boots had their feet on the wood cross bars and left black oil or dirt all over the bottom of the chair, even the white entry doors are nasty dirty, don't look like they have ever been cleaned.......The whole place is nasty dirty so I wouldn't even get ice or anything to drink or eat out of the breakfast area......YOU NEED TO GO INSPECT THIS NASTY DIRTY PROPERTY

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport

Address: 6690 Shannon Parkway, Union City, GA 30291
Location: United States > Georgia > Union City
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 10 hotels in Union City
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Union City Hotel Union City
Microtel Union City
Union City Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.