“Worst Hotel Stay EVER” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6690 Shannon Parkway, Union City, GA 30291   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Union City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

A strong smell of bleach hit me as soon as we entered the door. I was tempted to leave then, but all the hotels in the area were booked solid because of so many events going on that weekend. I told my husband I would endure the smell because we were only there to sleep, and hopefully we wouldn't smell it once we're in our room. The next morning while my husband was getting dressed, about 9:30, the housekeeper came to clean-up. I told her we were not ready. She left, but I had no idea she wasn't going to come back at all. Late that night we returned to a dirty bathroom and undone bed, the room had not be touched. My husband went to the desk to report that the room had not been cleaned and to get fresh towels. He was told they didn't have any. We had to wait for the housekeeper to come in the next morning and wash before we got clean towels. She claimed I told her we didn't want our room cleaned, not true. This was the worst hotel service we have ever received. The walls are paper-thin and we could hear every movement made by the people above us all night long. I will never stay at another Microtel Inn and I don't recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have stayed at this location a number of times in the past and had always been happy. This visit found the property in disrepair. None of the outlets held a plug, the in-room coffee pot did not function. The hotel overall has gone down in my opinion over the last few years. I stayed the remainder of my stay at Hampton Inn in Fayetteville and while it was more expensive, I would rather pay more and be comfortable than to pay a discounted rate for a horrible room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport

Address: 6690 Shannon Parkway, Union City, GA 30291
Location: United States > Georgia > Union City
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Union City
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Union City Hotel Union City
Microtel Union City
Union City Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Union City/Atlanta Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.