“Wonderful Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Wonderful Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've been to this place several times, mostly on New Year's Eve, and each of our visits have been great. The food is great, the chefs are fantastic and very talented. The waiters and waitresses are very nice. This last visit, I decided to try some sushi. We ordered the California Roll, and love it. Overall our time here has been wonderful, and we will keep on coming back, mostly on New Year's Eve.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta
“Family fun-filled time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

This restaurant is great!!! The food and prices are very good. Plus it's a kid-friendly restaurant this is one of my son's favorite restaurants.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta,GA.
“Very inconsistent.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

I have been to this place five times and I have had great meals, so-so and terrible. The last was terrible. Every thing was over-cooked and drenched in the oil/butter concotion that they use to cook with. I couldn't even eat it. I do believe this was entirely the chef's fault, but I will not be going back. Too expensive to be inedible.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

I attended a family member's 80th birthday party at Nikko. This is a family owned restaurant and they really treat you like part of their family! The chef was fantastic as was the food. The owner went out of his way to make sure our entire party was well taken care of. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a unique and top notch dining experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peachtree City
“Skip this one.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2008

Arrived with four adults. No other customers.Great interior atmosphere. Sushi was good but dinners were over priced with very small quantity of food. Veggie Teriaki was mushy. Then when dinners finally came out.. only 3 came to table... 4th dinner took 10 more minutes.. and we all had the same dish with only steamed vs. fried rice differences. Dinners were average $20 each then additional $30 in sushi. During our dinner.. they started cleaning the floors in the dinning room. I would skip this one and go to the Thai Isan, 1009 N. Peachtree Parkway (only 10 minutes down interstate)... Always great food. Good Service and Good Price.