“Best Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here while strolling Tybee this past week. What an unexpected treat! We ordered nachos and the Very Gouda pizza. The nachos were made with great chips, thicker than regular tortilla chips. The pizza was fantastic! We sat in a very small booth but we were told to seat ourselves so the small booth was truly our fault. We will definitely return next time we visit Tybee!

Visited September 2013

47% Recommend
nor cal
“Fannies Rocks!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

After multiple visits and trying different dishes we ALL got hooked on the hamburger with cheese and bacon. De li cious!!!! We enjoyed every visit. Good service, complete bar, gorgeous view. Hands down great!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“good food, great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Fannies is right across the street from the beach so the view itself is worth having your meal there on the 2nd floor. We ate lunch there twice. The fish tacos and the chicken quesadilla were excellent, as was the drink melon coolie. The shrimp burger and the nachoes were good, but a little too greasy for us, because we are not used to eating fried food. It is not a fancy place in any way, but the prices are decent and the food is tasty. Basic beach restaurant/bar with a great view.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Not good at all.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Nice View of the bech, nothing much else going for it. Food was average at best and most of the my food had hair in. Service left much to be desired.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Famous for their shrimp burgers and pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am going to start with the negative, and then tell how it really is.
My last visit here I got the buffalo shrimp appitizer for my meal. While the shrimp was local caught and delicious, there were only 12 small shrimp deepfried, and the buffalo sauce just drizzled on there instead of being tossed in the sauce. It was way overpriced for what you got and I do NOT recommend this item at ALL !!!
Now, with that being said, They are FAMOUS for their SHRIMP BURGER's. We had three people get the SHRIMP BURGER at our table and loved it as usual. They are also FAMOUS for their PIZZA's. It is my understanding that when the current owner purchased the place, she purchased it from a business that was a big pizza business and had the stone fire ovens (or similar). So that is why they have some of the best, most unique pizzas in the area. DELICIOUS PIZZA and DELICIOUS SHRIMP BURGERS.
I am very sure that there is plenty more on the menu to explore. But the SHRIMP BURGERS and PIZZA's are a SURE THING !!!
The other thing I love about this property is that it is on the beach strip by the pier, and it's 3 decks high. What I DON'T like about this is that they don't let you drink and dine on the 2nd or 3rd floors EXCEPT for in the evenings. This is a crying shame. How AWESOME it would be to have BREAKFAST early in the morning sitting upstairs looking at the ocean. I have never been out for their breakfast/brunches or lunches either, b/c of this very reason. We ONLY come late in the day, so we can sit upstairs and see the ocean.
Great place. Check it OUT !!!
~ Jeffrey