“Excellent Frappe and Scones” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tybean Art & Coffee Bar

Tybean Art & Coffee Bar
1213 US Highway 80 East, Tybee Island, GA 31328 (Formerly Tybean)
+1 912-224-5227
Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #1 of 42 restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: Small beach coffee bar located in Tybee Oaks Shopping Center. 1213 Us Highway 80. Free parking! We offer coffee, espresso, blened drinks and a few baked treats. We have limited in door seating and outdoor seating is available. WiFi too...
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent Frappe and Scones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Just stopped at this place this morning. I had never been there but will definitely be back. Got a frappe and a cranberry scone. The frappe was very good but the scone was outstanding. I had gotten scones at Publix's bakery before and did not care for them. Now I see why. This one was buttery and flaky and just wonderful.

• Visited November 2013

100% Recommend
“Tasty coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Amazing local spot, great coffee, outstanding service! Way tastier than Starbucks! Tastes like real coffee! Cute local art if you are looking for souvenirs that are actually made by locals.

• Visited October 2013
GA
“Seriously good coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Do yourself a favor and go to Tybean. Don't ask questions, just go. The cutest little shop is ran by the nicest people. The coffee is fantastic and prices are more than reasonable. I could go on and on about Tybean. I just loved it. But i think you just need to shut your computer off and go check it out :)

fort oglethorpe
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great coffee and frappes. We wanted another one for days after having one here. Even Starbucks was not as good.

Visited October 2013
stone mountain, ga
“Great Coffee & Smoothies!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was so happy to find this shop on Tybee! We were feeling sick this weekend and wanted a smoothie to settle our tummies. I had went to one smoothie shop but they were closed so I searched Yelp and found Tybean.

It was easy to find thanks to the sign by the street. It is a small shop but has a nice outside seating area if you want to sit outside. They sell handmade items, such as metal wall hangings (fish, turtles, etc), candles, candle holders, tshirts, etc.

As soon as I walked in, the smell put me on cloud 9!! Delicious coffee!! Prices are reasonable - our smoothies were $4 and the size was 16 oz, which is cheaper than other smoothie shops where I live. The cashier was friendly, she held eye contact, chatted with me while she was making my order and ringing me up. She was really friendly!! They have a large menu with many selections and daily specials.

I was waited on quickly despite the internet connection problems that were plaguing the check out process - totally not the fault of the shop, seems the whole island is experiencing this today periodically. My order was taken and prepared immediately.

The smoothies were great (I tried his too, haha) - I had the Ava orange, passionfruit & guava smoothie and he had the strawberry. They are made with green tea so had an unexpected crisp cool flavor !! Delicious. I loved how the shop was decorated, and featured local art and thank you letters and cards from happy customers

• Visited October 2013