“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tybean Art & Coffee Bar

Tybean Art & Coffee Bar
1213 US Highway 80 East, Tybee Island, GA 31328 (Formerly Tybean)
+1 912-224-5227
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 44 restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: Small beach coffee bar located in Tybee Oaks Shopping Center. 1213 Us Highway 80. Free parking! We offer coffee, espresso, blened drinks and a few baked treats. We have limited in door seating and outdoor seating is available. WiFi too...
fort oglethorpe
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great coffee and frappes. We wanted another one for days after having one here. Even Starbucks was not as good.

Visited October 2013

98% Recommend
stone mountain, ga
“Great Coffee & Smoothies!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was so happy to find this shop on Tybee! We were feeling sick this weekend and wanted a smoothie to settle our tummies. I had went to one smoothie shop but they were closed so I searched Yelp and found Tybean.

It was easy to find thanks to the sign by the street. It is a small shop but has a nice outside seating area if you want to sit outside. They sell handmade items, such as metal wall hangings (fish, turtles, etc), candles, candle holders, tshirts, etc.

As soon as I walked in, the smell put me on cloud 9!! Delicious coffee!! Prices are reasonable - our smoothies were $4 and the size was 16 oz, which is cheaper than other smoothie shops where I live. The cashier was friendly, she held eye contact, chatted with me while she was making my order and ringing me up. She was really friendly!! They have a large menu with many selections and daily specials.

I was waited on quickly despite the internet connection problems that were plaguing the check out process - totally not the fault of the shop, seems the whole island is experiencing this today periodically. My order was taken and prepared immediately.

The smoothies were great (I tried his too, haha) - I had the Ava orange, passionfruit & guava smoothie and he had the strawberry. They are made with green tea so had an unexpected crisp cool flavor !! Delicious. I loved how the shop was decorated, and featured local art and thank you letters and cards from happy customers

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dayton, Ohio
“Cute”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Fun place to walk to ride your bike to when you want a break from the beach. There are a couple of art places in this little block along with this one that doubles as a coffee bar. Great coffee and super friendly staff.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Funky fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great place to get your morning coffee and homemade pasty. Staffed by friendly people in a fun and funky art house.

Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“OMG!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Cute little place... the peanut butter chocolate frappe was TO DIE FOR! Wish i could have one right now... to bad i live in FL.. i cant wait til i can go back! Oh, and the blueberry muffin was delish!

• Visited September 2013