“the best pizza we found on Tybee!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“the best pizza we found on Tybee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was fast, good and tasty! It is in a little strip center at the corner of Main Street and the main road going into Tybee from Savannah. I don't know if they deliver or not. Not fancy at all, but good family food.

Visited September 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“worst cheese pizza on the island........”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I rarely like to do negative reviews. I try to always find something positive. I guess for this joint I could say the delivery was rather prompt! But the pizza was terrible....how anyone could screw up a CHEESE pizza I don't know. Grandsons who are cheese pizza experts said it was the worst pizza they every at including frozen.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great choice for pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This pizza was absolutely delicious! It arrived earlier than expected and was hot and fresh. They used fresh ingredients and it shows. It was also cheaper than some of the other places we tried in the area.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Athens, Georgia
“Pizza is Great but Overpriced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I loved the Pizza, it was fresh and hot when it arrived, got to our food very quickly, the delivery drive was super nice. but the pizza is Overpriced.

• Visited March 2013
“Love this pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

One night during our vacation I looked out the window and say the Pizza On Wheels sign. I was pregnant and instantly needed pizza. When the pizza was delivered, the man was very friendly. This pizza was honestly the best pizza I've had. The wings were great, too. It was so good we ordered a second time during our vacation. The man remembered delivering to us, thanked us for ordering from them again, and invited us to do so in the future if we ever come back. The pizza was as amazing the second time around. We have decided that when we go back, the first meal we eat will be delivered by Pizza On Wheels.

• Visited August 2012