“Average Restaurant on Tybee” 3 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #26 of 42 restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Now featuring Steam Pot and Low Country Boil platters for one, two or four! Offering Choice Steaks and a variety of Seafood dishes, including Fried and Boiled, Burgers, Wraps and Sandwiches. Full bar with frozen specialty drinks, wine, craft and domestic beer. Happy Hour Monday through Thursday 5-7 p.M.
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Average Restaurant on Tybee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My family and I visited here last week on our first evening on Tybee. We had just checked in, and wanted to grab some dinner. It was the only restaurant we could find not jam packed - maybe a sign? The service was ok - nothing special. The food was ok - again, nothing special. Price was high for what you get, though. I guess I just don't hey this place - seems like a great location. They should find some way to differentiate themselves from the other restaurants on Tybee. Otherwise, they will just stay what they are - average.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

53% Recommend
“Come check this place out!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I would like to give a great review for vickis on tybee what a great staff and place.food is fantastic and fresh great bar

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Eat somewhere else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Average food with above average prices. Small portions. Everything is a la carte. The sweet tea tastes strongly of lemon...like tea you make from a mix.
Service was good and restaurant was clean and nice. Chairs were very uncomfortable.
Overall... Total waste of my $66.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dickson, Tennessee
“Great crab legs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went to the Wednesday night all you can eat night. No where in the advertisement did it say reservations only. They did let us stay even though we walked in. Service was terrible until the owner and his wife showed up. They were great and got us crab legs right away and kept them coming!
The thing that irked me was we had a charge if 5.58 service charge and the waitress said it was a special event charge. We explained that they should include that in the price and her reply was "I'm just the waitress".
This was only the 3rd week in doing this and I'm sure they will get things fixed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Englewood, Tennessee, United States
“Great Honeymoon Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I don't know what these other reviews are talking about but my wife and I were on Tybee Island for our honeymoon, from Tennessee, and the staff and management went out of their way to give a great experience. The shrimp were fantastic and the drinks and desserts were great!
I wish the seafood restaurants in Tennessee were this good! If I could I would give it a beyond excellent rating!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere