“Great crab legs” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 44 restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Now featuring Steam Pot and Low Country Boil platters for one, two or four! Offering Choice Steaks and a variety of Seafood dishes, including Fried and Boiled, Burgers, Wraps and Sandwiches. Full bar with frozen specialty drinks, wine, craft and domestic beer. Happy Hour Monday through Thursday 5-7 p.M.
Dickson, Tennessee
“Great crab legs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went to the Wednesday night all you can eat night. No where in the advertisement did it say reservations only. They did let us stay even though we walked in. Service was terrible until the owner and his wife showed up. They were great and got us crab legs right away and kept them coming!
The thing that irked me was we had a charge if 5.58 service charge and the waitress said it was a special event charge. We explained that they should include that in the price and her reply was "I'm just the waitress".
This was only the 3rd week in doing this and I'm sure they will get things fixed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

44% Recommend
Englewood, Tennessee, United States
“Great Honeymoon Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I don't know what these other reviews are talking about but my wife and I were on Tybee Island for our honeymoon, from Tennessee, and the staff and management went out of their way to give a great experience. The shrimp were fantastic and the drinks and desserts were great!
I wish the seafood restaurants in Tennessee were this good! If I could I would give it a beyond excellent rating!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pulaski, Tennessee
“Great food with wonderful ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This was the best meal that we've had on Tybee this trip. An attentive waitress coupled with wonderful food made for an enjoyable meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Read the reviews before you eat here- then decide with caution”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Words can not describe our experience. I ordered Buffalo Shrimp appetizer with a baked potato and he had an entree of grilled shrimp with12 in an order and a baked potato. The waitress brought out our food and good grief...his shrimp were the same size as mine! Usually shrimp in an entree are bigger. I also had eight shrimp for 6.95 and his were twelve for 11.95. Pretty crazy if you ask me! Our baked potatoes were hot on the outside uncooked on the inside and when we asked for another one she said that they would all be the same. That's not very good for future customers coming in to eat. My shrimp were done but not hot...temperature hot I mean. I opted for the smashed potatoes and they were awful...kind of runny with chunks of potato in them. We were in and out of there in less than 30min. We will NEVER go back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jasper, Alabama
“Great NY Strip and Lobster Tail..Yummie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We knew it was going to be pricey when we went there..it was a special birthday dinner for my husband..we had a party of six..and hearty appetites! The mushroom appetizer was full of water between the mushroom and the breading..that was not good. We had to send our drinks back several times (margarita) because it could have knocked a mule down, it was so strong! If you seem to be losing money in the bar area..that may be why! On the other hand, my husbands scotch and water (I believe it was) was mostly water. He said that bartender would have been thrown out of any other place for watering the drink down so much. There was only one manager (guy) on the floor with one waitress (girl) and he was working her to death..he didn't seem to be doing much to help her with any of the tables. She looked pretty young and he was being mean to her without a doubt. A couple of times she came to our table looking as though she were about to cry. She was a trooper though and tried to serve our table as best she could under the circumstances. But moving on to the food...my husband and I ordered the NY Strip (our favorite steak) and lobster tail...wow..it was awesome..all the entree's were good and our party was well pleased...would visit again for sure!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere