“Great food, friendly faces” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 44 restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Family Fare
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Great food, friendly faces”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for an affordable place to eat that wasn't a food chain. We happened upon this gem as we walked through the beach shopping district near the pier. The hostess sitting out side the door greeted with the typical greeting and set us at our table. First thing my wife noticed was the lighting. It was low enough to create ambiance and a confortable and relaxing atmosphere. Our waitresses Sarah was even more inviting and extremely friendly. My wife ordered the clam chowder and a cheeseburger. I ordered a Turkey burger and had sweat tea. My wife said the clam chowder was excellent and her buyer the best she ever had. All I know is when I was done eating my turkey burger I wanted more. In other words the food was awesome. So my wife and recommend this for anyone and Sarah should be your server.

62% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I visited on 8/15/13. Our server was Olivia. She was WONDERFUL!! Always smiling and very helpful. The food was very good! We had heard about Rock House from someone who was staying at the same hotel as we were. He said the burgers were great and he was right..........we were not disappointed!!! They were very, very good. We will be back there again on our next vacation!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best place in tybee a must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Great food great atmosphere great music and excellent service one of the best burgers ever will be be coming back for sure

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Loved this place and will be back next vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had a blast at the Rock House. Music was live and food was memorable. Fun staff were courteous and attentive. We will be back next vacation.

Pooler, Georgia
“A great place to hang out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here last weekend. at first I wasn't expecting much, just another bar on Tybee with the same bar food that you would get at any other place. Very generic. But I must say this is not the case here. Alligator, shark tacos, and shrimp wontons, wow very different. The staff was very friendly and informative. We will be back here more often. Great food, drinks and service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere