Oceanfront, Right on the beach, 7P ,My Ocean Villa

Saved Save
You added Oceanfront, Right on the beach, 7P ,My Ocean Villa to your Saves list.
Oceanfront Livingroom with Ikea slipcovered sleeper sofa
Latest dining room to livingroom view
Upstairs KIng bedroom with vintage dresser
Upstairs hallway with vintage Turner Egret print
Tybee Island
Condo/Apartment –
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Brandi O
Hutchinson, Minnesota, United States
“Best Beach view, Amazing price, Great service & Tons of charm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

My sister and I travel out East at least once a year and we decided on Tybee this time, after hours of research we came upon My Ocean Villa and fell in love instantly! When we arrived it was everything we had hoped for and more, sitting watching the sun come up with the dolphins playing right in front of you is an awesome experience! The condo is super convenient to everything you need and has all the charm you could hope for. Already counting the days until we can come back!

Liked best: Everything
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 26, 2013
Hi Brandi,
Would love to have you back - please do come back soon!! You're right, sunrise is hard to miss right out your window and from your deck. Do you like the new chairs and cushions I put on the deck? Thought they would be really comfortable for dolphin viewing.
My Beach House Rentals LLC
The beach never gets old!!
Sherry A
Columbus, Georgia
“Really Great Experience on Tybee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

I contacted Lauren at My Beach House on Tybee at the last minute to find a vacation rental on Tybee. This was after 3 previous bad experiences locating rental property in Savannah and/or Tybee. She immediately found us the perfect vacation rental and made the entire process a breeze! She truly puts her customers ahead of herself. The property was great as were the amenities. We hated to leave. I wish we had booked with her sooner. She definitely has all our business!

Liked best: Cleanliness, Comfort and Honesty
Liked least: When it was time to go home!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jan 24, 2013
Wow, Sherry! I remember now! I am so glad I could help.
I want all of my guests to have a carefree, stressless vacation. That's what it's for!!!
Thanks for your wonderful comment.
My Beach House Rentals
will o
Calhoun, Georgia
“Simply put, CHARMING.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My wife and myself stayed here on our anniversary last month. Everything was perfect. The sheets were crisp and clean, the house was spotless, and the owner even had a special treat waiting for us!! The house was very charming and unique; not the out-of-the-box experience we have received from most places. We cannot wait to return.

Liked best: The decorations
Liked least: everything was wonderful
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 2, 2012
Dear Will,
Thanks for the great comment. I am so happy that you and your wife chose My Ocean Villa for your anniversary celebration. Please do come back soon and often. Remember, Tybee cousin discounts for you. (Tybee cousins are repeat guests)
P.S. Glad you like the special treat, too!
And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
lauren
My Beach House Rentals on Tybee
JaniceinN...
Hayesville, North Carolina
“A WONDERFUL BEACHFRONT CONDO, BUT THERE ARE THINGS TO BE AWARE OF”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

This is a small beachfront condo. The sliding glass doors open to the sunrise, so I spent a lot of time taking pictures of the birds at that hour. While it does sleep 7, I cannot imagine that many people actually staying there because of the size. There is only one tub/shower in the condo.

It is a terrific location, really right on the beach. The decor is very cute. The beds were comfortable.

My problem is that an exterminator entered the condo while my sister and I were gone. There was NO WARNING from the manager at all. The exterminator sprayed the inside while my dog was there in his crate. He did not remove or cover the food and water bowls while he did so. Because there was no warning, about $6,000 in laptops, cameras, ipads, phones, and cash were spread all over the place. The worst part was that, because there was no warning that an exterminator would be coming, my dirty laundry (read my dirty underwear) was on the floor. I felt VIOLATED.

I called the manager about it. She seemed totally mystified that I would be upset. She said that she had no control over WHEN the exterminator came, and I believe that, but she had control over letting me know somebody would be coming in!!!!! She has instructions all over the place about what I was supposed to do, but not a word, not a single word of warning, about the fact that somebody might just walk in when you are not there. I felt so unsafe that I left a day early.

The front door lock is also a joke. I could have kicked that door in.

It really is a cute place. It is within walking distance of an adorable restaurant called The Sundae Cafe. But there was no reason at all to expect that anybody would just waltz in, and it was truly shocking that that information was NOT disclosed.

3 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
1 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: security
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Nov 19, 2012
Dear Janice,
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate your phone calls while you were here to let me know and we talked at length about your concerns. I understand completely and assured you that this will not happen again. I have never had a complaint about the pest control company being admitted so I guess I just missed that.
I will post the pest control date from now on in the condo and in the guest confirmation email. I will check with the company every month to see what day they are coming.
The condo association does fine me if they are not able to enter and perform their service. That is understandable, too, because spraying just a few units and not mine will enable the bugs to come to my unit. Yuk. Living on a coastal island presents a constant struggle to keep those little guys out.
Again, I do apologize. Please know that the pest control service is a professional company and is bonded and licensed and insured and all spray is non toxic to pets. I will check but I think they always cover any bowls or food just in case.
I will have the lock on the door checked, too. It seems to work fine. Maybe I should put a chain lock on it even though that just seems to get caught in the door frame.
I really try to make everyone's stay the best it can be.
Guess we get complacent on our tiny island since there are so few incidents of crime here. Have a great day and please try me again. Special discounts for Tybee cousins (repeat guests). Lauren
Warwolf Zero 1
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
A romantic getaway
Sep 8, 2012
Hi,
Thanks so much for your comment. Would LOVE to have you back. Tybee cousin discounts for you from now on. I do have several properties with no steps at all so just let me know if there are issues with steps. Would be happy to recommend the perfect place for you.
Any, yes, Beach Time sleeps 6 but only has one bath and 2 sleep on the futon.
I also have larger properties
The beach never gets old,
lauren
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 26, 2012
Hi,
Thank you so much for the great comment!!
Please do come back.
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
A romantic getaway
Aug 5, 2012
Hi, I just love it when guests enjoy their stay and notice the little things I try to do to make their stay the best ever! Please come back soon! Remember you are now a Tybee cousin. Special discounts for you.

Lauren
The beach never gets old!
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$210
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing