“I love this Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
McDonough, Georgia, United States
“I love this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Buckets and Buckets of steamed oysters and spirited libations....awww I love this place...from the staff to the food...Bernies is a great place to meet friends and let life slip away off a half shell

Visited September 2013

Hudson, New Hampshire
“Walked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Lunchtime on a Saturday and the place had maybe 7 people total.
Right by the beach, an oyster house, I expected more. Here goes...
Walked into the outdoor seating area and waited with 2 kids and 2 adults. Went into the bar area/indoor restaurant and asked if we could sit outside. Bartender said "go ahead". Went outside, still nothing. Came back in, asked if anyone is working out there. Bartender got this waitress who was visibly exhausted with eyeliner under her eyes. My instinct said "RUN".
Waitress took our drink order, brought drinks. Asked for order, got it and walked 2 steps, turned and asked what we want again.
15 min goes by...waitress groggily argues with cook about last night.
15 min more goes by- waitress tells us there's no more hot dogs for my son. Order something else. We do (stupidly).
Went on tripadvisor and found Crab Shack. This is now 30 min with empty drinks and no food.
Told waitress forget it- gave her $5 bill and said we are leaving. We walked out.
I had such a bad vibe from this place- is it a drug haven? Is it a front? Whatever it is, it's not legit.
Shame too, the location and concept would be very successful. Good luck to them.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Roswell, Georgia
“Never eaten here, but have bellied up to the bar plenty good time...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I like this place as one of the stops on our beer crawls through Tybee. They always have plenty of Jameson, and karaoke on the weekends. Never eaten there, so I couldn't tell you what the food is like. It's right in the middle of all the action at Tybrisa.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Waitstaff excellent!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

But unless you are an oyster fan the food is just okay. Boisterous place on the main strip and especially good to go when they have live music.

Visited July 2013
McRae
“Hmmmm.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our waitress, Lisa...was INCREDIBLE!!! However, the food had a bit to be desired. The steamed shrimp was good, the corn was good...everything else was tasteless. Cole slaw - flavorless. ShrimpTaco- tasteless. I drank water, so it wasn't because of
interferance of alcohol taste. The atmosphere was good, lots of families in there as well as fun seeking adults. If the food was better, I would have given it a 5+.

• Visited July 2013