“Thank you Tripadvisor! YUM” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Phenix City, Alabama
“Thank you Tripadvisor! YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have come to depend on tripadvisor when travelling, so this time was no different. this was the #1 rated restaurant in the area and it was close by. Also the reviews said the prices were right. So we followed the directions to the strip mall where the restaurant is located. I said 'ok, I am trusting tripadvisor, because this is not a place I would have picked based on the outside'. Not that it looked bad, just that it looked like your average strip mall place. So glad I trusted the tripadvisor recommendation. The atmosphere from the time we walked in the door was welcoming and family friendly. We got right in on a Saturday night. The guacamole is some of the best I have ever had. So fresh it was like they went out back and picked the avocado. My wife ordered the nachos, they were delicious. There is a whole page of chef's selections, so much to choose from. I had the seafood mixed grill. grilled salmon, scallops, tiger shrimp, fresh asparagus and rosemary potatoes. Grilled perfectly. I can't wait to go back next time we are in the area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Clayton, Georgia
“Quality, freshness and great value food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have had the good fortune to have eaten in the various Taqueria Los Hermanos restaurants (except for the one in Suwanee)...at least 20-30 times... I have eaten with this family restaurant chain. All are all great, consistent, love the nachos, tacos, special dishes, drinks - mojitos, the food is always well prepared, quickly delivered, tasty, fresh, good quality, great desserts, generous portions, and reasonable prices. check this restaurant out!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Chicken soup...period.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

So many great items. Inretesting piont though, it might be one of thiose places folk either LOVE or not love. I could never get my husband to eat there. And some of my friends are lukewarm about the place. BUT then there is a following of the rest of my friends who swear this is the best place to get supper!

My favorites include the chicken soup which is out of this world.I sometimes just got for a big bowl of the stuff and then have a piece of the 3 milk cake. Both well worth the trip.

Their other soup -----a shrimp corn chower is also a big hit. . Sweet and savory!

Even their Nachos aren;t so ordinary.

Bu I always look forwahrd to see what's on the special board. Always something to dream about! You cant go wrong wit this fun neighborhood joint.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good Mexican food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Service was average, maybe a little better. The food was very good and plenty of it. Good value. Dinner & beers for two came up to $40. Definitely worth a try, if you're in the neighborhood.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Ok but not my favorite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been here several times but not really my favorite, I love to real authentic foods and this is not authentic Mexican, I had several things on the menu but nothing I thought was amazing, still looking or the perfect Mexican spot

• Visited May 2012