“Best Barbecue Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Description: This is in a small strip mall on Northlake Parkway.
Description: This is in a small strip mall on Northlake Parkway.
ga
“Best Barbecue Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I know everyone has different barbecue favorites but if I want a barbecue sandwich and brunswick stew this is where I go. I have never had brunswick stew anywhere that even came close to this. Sauce is divine. Perfect fountain cokes too.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lee, Massachusetts, United States
“They deserve the title, "Best BBQ in Atlanta"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Two words about this great place with real soul: Brunswick Stew. If you eat nothing else, get a bowl of their Brunswick Stew. Wow. I also had the BBQ beef sandwich, my husband had the pork sandwich, and both were fabulous.

Visited January 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“A no-frills, friendly place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We found this place by doing a search for local barbecue and located it quickly by following the billowing hickory smoke that at times filled the entire strip-mall parking lot. It's nothing fancy, but it's cozy and friendly, good southern comfort food. I also hear the breakfasts there are quite good.

I tried an assortment of sides and the Brunswick Stew, which was a little on the sweet side but very good just the same. The wait staff was unfailingly friendly and seated us at an isolated table, due to our dining with a fussy toddler. I have no complaints whatsoever and would have no qualms about eating there again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carmel by the sea
“Might be where locals go but I would not travel far to visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

The place smelt great and to be fair we got there 20mins before closing (after a couple of travel issues with driving on busy freeways) and felt really rushed to eat and go (should have got the food to go) as we where the last customers. There was some drama earlier in the night that also had staff on edge.
The ribs where ok but a little tuff, the bbq sc was the best thing on the table. The green salad was not good, the corn on the cob and c'slaw just ok. If going I would go early and skip it after 8.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
northfla
“Hidden But "REAL GOOD"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

This restaurant is a little hard to find if you are not a local, but I can assure you it is worth the time to find. The address is 2202 Northlake Parkway Tucker Ga. 30084 The Bar B Que pork is really good. Good southern style. Really tasty. The service was friendly and the food came out quick.When I go back to Tucker I will be back for another round it was worth it.

• Visited March 2012