“I would eat here everyday!” 5 of 5 stars

1805 N Tift Ave, Tifton, GA 31794
+(1)229-472-1041
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Tifton
Description: Dave's is a unique and locally owned coffee and sandwich shop located about four minutes from exit 64 off I-75. We use Boar's Head deli meats for our sandwiches. Locally we are well known for our Reuben, chicken salad, pimento cheese, and potato soup.
Rangerarmywife1
“I would eat here everyday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

In town on business and today makes my second eating here! Talk about consistency! Great food! Down home environment! Always smiling! Always welcoming!!!

Tifton, GA
“Really good wraps and sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Dave's is my favorite place for a light lunch in Tifton, GA. There are at least three wraps you have to try: the chicken salad on whole wheat, the sliced turkey and bacon wrap, and, my favorite, the seafood salad on spinach wrap. Actually, every item on the menu board is a notch or two above the usual fare at the chain sandwich shops. And did I mention the atmosphere? Yes, the atmosphere here is neighborhood friendly. You will see many of the same faces, day after day, but a new face is always welcome and you'll feel right at home, like one of the regulars, in no time at all. Don't know if Dave has considered franchising but he has a winner and every neighborhood could use a friendly place with quality food, a place just like Dave's Bread and Coffee House.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cordele, Georgia
“Fresh & delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We were passing through Tifton heading to Florida, and a friend recommended Dave's for lunch. We owe him a big, "Thank you!" Dave's has an interesting selection of sandwiches and offers soups and breakfast items as well. Great selection of coffees (frappes, cappucinos, etc.), too. I ordered a Cuban, and my husband had the Reuben. A Reuben is one of my favorite sandwiches, but they often fall short. Too often the corned beef is so thick it makes eating the sandwish a challenge. Dave's was just right, and my Cuban was very good. Next time you're in or passing through Tifton make sure to give Dave's a try.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tifton, Georgia
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Dave's is a great, locally-owned deli that has wonderful chicken salad. The soups are delicious as well. They serve Boars Head meats and have a tasty veggie sandwich too. Dave is a very nice man who will go above and beyond to make sure your food is exactly as you want it.

Visited October 2013
“Good sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Good sandwich with variety. Servings a bit small for the price but good taste and good service. Will be back.

• Visited June 2013