“Cupcake Heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Cupcake Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for the day and stopped in. Had a selection of casseroles and side dishes available to take home to heat and serve. Serves take out lunch too. I was there only for the cupcakes. Oh my goodness. This place is cupcake heaven!! Haven't even sampled all I got to try, but the taste of the two I already sampled (lemon & pound cake) were so fantastic that I had to review them ASAP. I noticed from driving around Tifton, that there are several bakeries in the area. Don't know about them, but if you are in Tifton, you should try this place!!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tifton, Georgia
“This place is a blessing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Every day (except Sunday and Monday) you can pick up lunch if you are eating at your desk, or want to sit in the park. There are hot individual sized casseroles each day and if you don't want those, chicken salad or pimento cheese croissants. And if you want to eat at home at night but don't want to cook, they will sell you a variety of good frozen casseroles, and desserts. Pick up a salad and you have "cooked a meal". I like the green chili chicken best. The cupcakes are lovely. I mostly resist. But those twisted cinnamon doughnut things sometimes go home with me.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Every one should try this place out! Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Great cupcakes! Beautiful cakes! Yummy casseroles wonderful family and staff!
Try the pound cake and pecan pie cupcakes they are a must have!
Can't just eat one they are so yummy

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Better than ya Mama's cookin'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

This place has it all. Cupcakes, cakes, casseroles, the occasional soup or chili. The most amazing made from scratch sweets. The chicken salad and pimento cheese croissants are to die for. You really say "OMG" when you eat anything from here. They are always there for me to pick up a casserole on my way home if I dont want to cook. The staff/ family are so accommodating and friendly. They listen to customers suggestions. These are just a few reasons why I will be a repeat customer for life!! Oh and the prices are the best in town.

• Visited May 2013