“great customer service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Minot, North Dakota, United States
“great customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

To start, the front desk clerk (brook, I think her name was) let me use the computer BEFORE I even checked in to see if there was a better rate than what she was able to offer me with a military discount. The room was clean and Im pretty picky. The ONLY thing I didnt like were the towels but I really didnt think we were going to get soft towels especially at a days inn but it sure would have been nice. My husband though said the bed was uncomfortable and he didnt get any sleep all night. The location was central to all the restaurants. Secondly, we were walking in from dinner and brook greeted us telking us she hoped we had a good night. Unexpected but very nice, and lastly about customer service. I am an avid water drinker but the vending machines didnt have any. My husband returned with two bottles of water provided to him by Brook...for FREE even after he offered her two dollars in exchange. She was great. Breakfast was fine nothing spectacular...got a free paper though! The front desk clerk in the mrng wasnt as friendly I dont even think she looked at me when I was talking to her? Anyway great customer svc but I dont think we could return my husband is picky about beds....and rightfully so.

Room Tip: Try the bed out first if you don't like it ask to switch!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn Tifton, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. Brooke will be so pleased. This was her first week of working on our middle shift. She was a part time night auditor. I am ecstatic for her. I can't wait to show her your comments. Thank You so much. All your comments were appreciated good and bad. I promise we will use every bit of the information you provided to do everthing possible to create a better experience for all our guest. We sure hope you would keep us in mind for future traveling plans. We have replaced over 50% of the bedding at our hotel. I'm not sure what room you were in but bedding is something we can work on. We hope to see you again.
Charlotte M. Fall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Centerville, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This was a typical chain motel, very easy access from the freeway, typical size room. The room looked clean but there was a strong musty Oder and a great deal of moisture in the room. The carpet felt damp and even the bedding felt damp. The area has had a great deal of rain, but even with that consideration the room just felt damp and musty. The bathroom was clean. Had it not been so late when we stopped, we would have asked for another room to see if it was better. Or is we had small children I would not have stayed on this room, it just felt unhealthy. If this problem could be fixed, the stay would have been fine.

• Stayed August 2013
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn Tifton, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Please know we will use the information you provided to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for all our guest. With so much moisture in South Georgia it is hard but we can do better. We just have to find the right balance of heat and air. I am so very glad you gave us your feedback. We can fix this problem. Thank You so much.
Charlotte m. Fall
Nashville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were on a trip to Florida and stopped here to rest for the night. They were one of the few hotels that had availability. We booked the room on the way in and upon arrival the front real was nice and personable. The room however was lacking. The beds, although they were doubles, seemed small. This was the least of our problems the rooms were musty and were so same tjat in thw morning our sheets and shoea were wet. The breakfast was not very good, the coffee was watery and the muffins were stale. Like I said in a pinch with no where else to go, it wasn't the worst overnight stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

When we do something right we want to know as much as when we do something wrong. We appreciate and value all considerations given. I know we can improve and hope you would stay with us again. I just know we can make our Days Inn a designated stop with just a few improvements. Please keep us in mind for future traveling plans.
Charlotte M. Fall

Been to Days Inn Tifton? Share your experiences!