“Fantastic service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   196 South Virginia Avenue, I-75 Exit 62, Tifton, GA 31794   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Tifton
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We stay here each year on our way down to Florida and on our way back to Chicago. Preeri the manager is very accommodating and so helpful.

The rooms are clean and inviting. Breakfast is great. This is our favorite. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
TiftonMicroteltifton, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about our Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and it is a pleasure to serve you every year. We truly appreciate you staying with us and we are always happy to see you. Thank you again for you time and we hope to see you and your family very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Humansville, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Was very disappointed by this Motel. It was dirty especially the bathroom. The bathroom floor and shower were sticky. It was very noisy because there doesn't seem to be any insulation between rooms. I could hear the people next door and above me.

Room Tip: Drive on to Valdosta
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review about our Hotel. We apologize about any inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our property. Our staff is well trained and I am very positive they would have been more than happy to assist you with the issues you experienced during your stay if you would have mentioned it during our courtesy call or at any time. Thank you again for your feedback and do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here when returning from Disney in February of this year (we had stayed at the Microtel Inn in Perry, Georgia on the way to Disney). We were given two rooms on the first floor, not far from the front desk. The rooms appeared clean, but desperately need updating. I found that someone had left their shirt behind on the back of the bathroom door, which shook my confidence that the rooms were indeed clean. I took the shirt to the front desk where the clerk apologized and offered us $10 off our room bill. The breakfast the next morning was disappointing. No hot food was offered at all except for make your own waffles (the Perry location had eggs, sausage, & biscuits & gravy), and there were only 3 small tables which were occupied. After being on the road for a couple of hours, I realized that I had left my pillow behind. I contacted the hotel and asked that if they had and they said they did (though they never contacted me). I asked if they could mail the pillow back to me and was told the night shift would handle that, but to give her my credit card number right then. i asked if she had any idea how they would send it or how much it would cost and she said no, which made me very uncomfortable. I have never received my pillow. After my pillow being god knows where for so long I really didn't want it back anymore. I would never stay at this location again. Overall, very poor service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
TiftonMicroteltifton, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review for our property. We apologize about any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We always give our guest an opportunity to check out with a full refund if the room does not meet their expectations which the guest declined so we offered a discount on the already discounted rate since we acknowledged our mistake as soon as it was brought up to our staff. We would also like to add that we meet all of our franchise requirements in all areas including breakfast. Please keep in mind that this hotel chain is in the economy/budget area and in order to maintain the rates low we offer what is required by our franchise which is still a very good value according to many of our guests. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton? Share your experiences!