“Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Tifton
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

I was delighted with the service at this hotel. The office attendants were very courteous and attentive. I checked in very late at night with my two young children. The attendant knew that I was going to check in very late with my two young children and she was proactive and gave us a room on the first floor and very accessible from our car. I recommend this place to anyone wishing to stay in Tifton, GA.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Leesburg, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

The location was very convenient for shopping, restaurants and the interstate. Very easy to find. I would recommend to friends.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

We stayed there on Nov.25th and Dec. 3rd. My husband has trouble walking very far so the first night he put us very close to the office. On the second night he gave us a handicapped room, still fairly close to the office. They were both on the 1st floor.
The owners, Mr. and Mrs. Patel, were very helpful if we needed anything or any information about restaurants We ate breakfast there both mornings. We were running late the second morning and breakfast was to close at 10:00. We got there about 9:50, and she said or us to take our time. We finished eating about 10:15.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

What had been a stressful day was sedated through my visit at the Super 8 in Tifton, Ga.
I was given a solid deal with no sacrifice to quality. Clean room, great sleep, and friendly-helpful clerks were what I encountered. I would definitely recommend to a friend traveling in the area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Algonquin, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

The manager is working hard to make improvements. The bedding has been replaced and is very comfortable. The windows were very dirty, and
made the whole place look neglected. The towels were worn out. One of ours was stained and looked like a car rag. We had three people check into
the room, but only towels for two. Had to go ask for extra. Breakfast was adequate, nothing to get excited about. Nice to have though.

This could be a nice place with new towels, clean windows and a few extras both inside and out.

Would not recommend at the present time though.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
dayton tn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

Upon arrival friendly people at front desk. Room had a coffee pot but little else for ammenities. Clean and comfy except the towels were wore slightly. Free wifi internet and cable tv. Good sleeping quite . Broken bottles and trash from previous night on grounds outside, check out was before cleaning crew arrived though? Upon check-out friendly curtious help at front desk. Except the rude lady that was stating she was a ?mystery shopper and proceeded to be very rude to the person behind the counter. Stated she worked for wyndam hotels but didn't prove it by me ? Attitude was not her forte~. This is an older hotel and is good shape for the older style hotel. Would stay here again.!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Louisville KY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

Just passing through after a late departure from Orlando. It was a fine room and the night receptionist was helpful and friendly. The only issues were at checkout. The continental breakfast was better than nothing, but not by much. They ran out of milk pretty early on when the wife and kids went to eat. It was not replaced when I got there and there was no one at the desk for that, or to check out. So I had a cup of tea and a roll and left the key. I Used my own cup though as theirs were small. I don't know if was the hotels fault or not, but both my kids that drank the milk got big time car sick about 4 hours later. Both adults that didn't were fine. Aside from the breakfast, it was a fine 8ish hour stay. I got a email about doing a survey, but I apparently had less than two weeks to do it. I would have much rather driven up the road to the Drury Inn for about $10 more to get an indoor pool, hot tub, and real breakfast. Next time, I will leave Orlando earlier.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Tifton? Share your experiences!