“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Georgia
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Visited based solely on reviews. The food was great, the service was excellent. The staff was helpful and attentive (a trait that is getting harder to find today in most places). Prices reasonable, portions good.

Inverness
“It isn't big, but it is good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Car trouble landed me in Tifton. The wrecker driver told me about Asahi. There are a dozen well known restaurants all around it but, if you like oriental food, you should try Asahi. A ton of food for 7 bucks. I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
SW Georgia
“Wow & YUM! Great value, great food, clean restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Went there with two other moms & their daughters for dinner before we had a Girl Scout event in Tifton. It was very busy, spotlessly clean (including the bathrooms...clean rooms, clean smell, lots of toilet paper & soap), efficient service, order taken quickly, piping hot & freshly cooked delivered to the table...amazing. I have lived in the area for 1+ years & we often to go Tifton from where we live for dinner to go out & have never been there because I didn't know anything about it. We have been missing "goodness" all of this time! We got the teriyaki steak platter & it was more than enough to share for my daughter & I. It came with friend rice, broccoli, carrots...we got a side of zucchini & onions, as well as egg rolls. I can't say enough how much we both enjoyed it. :)

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingston, Tennessee
“Surprised and Super Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife and I were traveling through the area and had stopped to spend the night. We were looking for some fast food and had Asahi recommended to us by a grocery store employee. We decided to try her recommendation although we were somewhat hesitant since it was about 20 minutes until closing. This was one gamble we won. The young lady taking our order was very helpful, explaining how the the food was prepared and made suggestions on sides to order since were were splitting our meals. The food was fantastic, the service was great and the price was very affordable. That's a winning combination. So much better than stopping in the fast food burger or taco joints. I was hoping this was a chain restaurant so I could find one nearer to my home. My consolation is that I know I will go through Tifton again and Asahi will be on my "bucket list".

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tifton, Georgia, United States
“Quick delight!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you crave Japanese but are short on time or money, this is a good choice. Portions are considerable, prices are reasonable. Dine in or take out, easy access off I 75

Visited December 2012