“Simply the best hotel stay I have ever experienced” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Online & Save
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Tifton
hampton, ge
“Simply the best hotel stay I have ever experienced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2010

Clean spacious room, comfortable beds, friendly attentive staff, quick, easy check in and out. No unpleasant suprises. Convenient to restaurants and the interstate highway.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo

230 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

My niece had a wedding in Tifton and set asied a bank of rooms for us to use to get the reduced rate. My niece made the reservations for us. I noticed she put the wrong dates for my parents and myself. She had us arriving Wednesday when we were arriving Thursday. I called the hotel, gave the reservation number and was told the reservation couldn't be found. I gave the name of the wedding party and was told I didn't have a reservation. The person answering the phone just booked another reservation for us. When we arrived all was good, we thought. Then weeks later we find out they are charging my niece's new family for our "no show" nights.

I tried calling the manager, John and explaining the situation, but he is adament someone has to pay for the "no show" nights. Be careful if you make reservations and change the dates. It seems like a scam to me to get me to pay for extra nights we didn't need that I tried to cancel. They are making me pay for their poor service and inexperience with group reservations.

• Stayed October 2010
McDonough, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2010 via mobile

This Hilton Hotel in Tifton was such a great find. Their evolution rooms are great and are absolutely the best answer for a good nights rest. Breakfast was wonderful. Staff was courteous. My only caution is to avoid rooms near the elevator! We had to move - I've never heard anything do LOUD!!

• Stayed November 2010
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

This was our first time staying here on our way to Orlando. As mentioned above, it is a little difficult to find. There was one check-in worker who was efficient, the number of
guests made the wait seem long. The room was fresh and peaceful. Breakfast was great with attentive wait staff. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

Stopped here for a night on the way back home to Florida. Had a bit of difficulty finding the entryway to the Hotel which is awkwardly placed a few hundred feet off the main road.
Parked and walked into an attractive,modern, airy & well lit Lobby area with fireplace. Efficient, friendly check in. Since we came in late and tired we went over to the restaurant
adjacent to the lobby. Although they were closing soon, the gracious and accommodating staff made us customized pizzas and even offered to bring them up to our room when they were ready. The rooms were clean, nicely decorated and very comfy. Microwave and fridge in room also. No charge for wifi. A restful and pleasant stopover.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

We booked our two nights via Travelocity. We arrived shortly after noon but were told our room would not be available until 3pm. We went out for lunch. returning aout 3 at which time we were able to check in. The room was well-appointed and clean. We noticed a damp feeling to paper items and the bed covers. When we showered the entire room was filled with moisture from the shower steam. There was no fan exhaust in the bathroom. I brought this to the attention of the desk clerk Tim. He explained that the rooms had some sort of passive exhaust. This was obviously not working well. When I left my room to check out there was even a hint of misty odor in the hallway outside my room. Such a shame for these conditions to exist in a new property.

• Stayed August 2010
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

Outstanding service from everyone experienced during our stay which included housekeeping, front desk, telephone, resturant, and maintenance (no problem, just met him at the elevator). The room was outstanding as it met all of our needs. Location, location, location. Walk to resturants if you want to try something other than the hotels. Shops, service, etc. all near by. We have no complaints and we'll stay again. DB, Palmetto Bay, Florida.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tifton? Share your experiences!