“Excellence” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Thomasville
“Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The customer service at this establishment is the besti have ever received. The hotel rooms were emaculate and the manager was very concerned and attentive to all of his customers needs. The front desk staff is to be commended for their hard work and dedication. I am personally recommending all my friends and family to this establishment for their future stays and I plan on returning next week. My special thanks to Elisa Oliver and Mr Patel for all of their help.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

i would like to thank the staff and employees of the Quality Inn in Thomasville Ga. we had a great stay and was very pleased with the cleanliness and respect we received. The hot breakfast was a perfect way to start the morning off.. Thanks again for the wonderful stay. We will definitely come and stay again soon.

Room Tip: it was the wonderful stay i would recommend anyone who wants a neat place and helpful place to stay...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

I had not been to Thomasville in a couple of years and was excited to get to The Quality Inn and see my favorite Front Desk Associate. I did not call ahead of time, ( I wish I had) I was so dissapointed to see that Kristina did not come out from behind the office door. I asked if her schedule had been changed and the girl at the front desk very rudely explained to me that she had never heard of her. It was very late at night so I decided to get a rude despite the clerk's rudeness and when I got to my room the first thing that I noticed was the smell. It smelt like the room had not been aired out in months. I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and it was never like this. I called the front desk to tell her about the smell and finally after the 3rd time calling she picked up the phone and said that she was sorry and that she would let the manager know in the morning what the problem was. I figured that I could open the door for a little while and air it out so it was not that big of a deal. I went into the bathroom and realized that the tub had not been cleaned in sometime. I again tried calling the front desk but could not get anyone to answer. I had to leave the room and go to the front desk where I knocked over and over again until finally the young rude lady who by the way looked like I had just woken her up answered the front lobby doors. I explained to her the problem and asked if I could please change rooms when she told me that I could not because management was sleeping and she could not disturb them to get their permission. I was flabbergasted. I use to come to this hotel all the time with my kennel club group and Kristina was always there with a huge smile in her face and helped with anything that I ever needed. It did nit matter if it was 2 in the morning, if you called that front desk she would answer right away and just as cheery as she could be would do whatever it took to keep her guests happy, even if it was something simple like bringing up some extra soap because housekeeping forgot it. After reading other reviews I can tell that Kristina must have left awhile ago because if she was still there, there would not be so many guest with such bad experiences. Kristina's smiling face and great attitude always made up for any problems at The Quality Inn. In closing I would like to please ask the owner to find Kristina and bring her back. If you can do this I guarantee that your hotel will become as great as it once was.

Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
hotelinthomasvillega, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Conf Center, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites Conf Center for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry it was not the pleasant experience which you had experienced in the past.

• The clerk at the front desk received extra training in the courteous way in which our valued guests are to be treated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites Conf Center. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Thomasville hotels

Merritt Island, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Upon arriving, the first thing I noticed was a peculiar odor in the lobby. It's the smell of decay that old, unkempt buildings get over the years. Although the staff at this motel are nice, the building itself has seen better days.

The room was very dirty. Lots of rust in the bathroom, dust inside the vents, a bad odor from the mini-fridge and coffee stains in and on the coffee machine. The furniture has a certain institutional quality one usually associates with garage sales, complete with missing handles on the dresser and dark, tattered carpet. A telephone wire ran out our room, through the door, and into the connecting room. One look at the bed and I was happy I brought along a can of Lysol. I wish I had a Tyvek bunny suit.

Other than the cheap AAA rate, there is nothing to recommend about this motel.

In short, this place looks like the kind of place that rents rooms by the hour, if you catch my drift.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

• Staff received our commendation for the courteous way in which they treated you, our valued guest.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

I Travel a lot and I have had the opportunity to stay in Thomasville Georgia at The Quality Inn. locate on US 19 And I tell you it was worth it. They are great, Traveling all morning when I walk in the people at the front desk always and I mean always have a big smile and they make you feel so welcome. I stay often and we have become friends they know me by name the rooms are well kept the facility is well kept neat and clean i will and would recommend this place to everyone travel through Thomasville Georgia if you feel tired stop by The Quality Inn and get a good night rest . Quality is worth it is not expensive. the atmosphere is great give it a try.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Sandy Springs, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed in a HUGE suite that is basically two adjoining rooms, with one room being a normal hotel room and the other turned into a large living room. Worked great with my 3 year old. I did find a few dead roaches.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites Conf Center for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that the suite assigned to you worked well with your three year old.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of dead roaches and instructed to look into the matter and attend to any necessary extermination.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites Conf Center. We look forward to welcoming you back.

West Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

I have been to may hotels but this hotel by far is the worst hotel I have stayed in ever! We arrived to the hotel very late after driving for more that 6 hours. First I will start with this example that made it sooo TERRIBLE; we had to look at 3 different rooms in the hotel to make sure it was a little decent but the SMELL in ALL 3 rooms made us want to turn back around & go back where we came from.. (2) The small fridge look as if it was brought in the 80's that hasn't been cleaned since then. (3) The Smell that I mentioned earlier, we believe was actually coming from the carpet that needed to be taken up. (4) The iron was attached to the ironing board which made it diffcult to operate. (5) We really didn't feel comfortable in the bed it was hard to sleep in but before we could sleep we ironed the bed, sheets & pillows down for fear of bed bugs. The only thing that made the stay ok was the bathrooms were clean! Other than that the stay was TERRIBLE and I will never tell anyone to stay at this hotel!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Hotel Manager.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Conf Center? Share your experiences!