“Best gourmet breakfast ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Homosassa
“Best gourmet breakfast ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was our first time to eat at this restaurant. We had a seafood omelet ,grits and homemade biscuits. We also tried their pancakes and both dishes were absolutely fabulous! I have owned three bed and breakfasts ,so believe me I know BREAKFAST! We were excited to know they will soon be serving dinner on the weekends. This will be worth a three hour drive for sure. The husband of the couple that came with us was not feeling well and just wanted some chicken soup. We saw the owner and chef of Q's Mark and he asked if he knew where he could get some soup since Q's was already closed. Mark suggested a deli but said if they didn't have any comeback he had some turkey broth and would make him some soup. Our New York friend is still talking about how wonderful Mark was.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Thomasville, Georgia, United States
“Love the Q!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The Q is my go-to spot in downtown Thomasville for a special breakfast or lunch with friends. LOVE the farmer's omelet - full of honest to goodness fresh veggies. Have also enjoyed delicious pancake breakfast and delectable salads for lunch. My husband is a huge fan of their breakfast skillets and home-style burgers. We are blessed with several great restaurant options in Thomasville; glad that the Q is part of the mix!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thomasville, Georgia, United States
“Q for Quality is an Understatement!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

How blessed we are to have such an amazing spot to enjoy friends and food! I love the atmosphere as much as the menu and service. The Q Cafe embraces everything small town life represents. You feel at home, the food is fabulous, and the menu options are unbeatable. I am embarrassed to admit how often I have devoured breakfast and lunch at the Q, but can honestly say it doesn't matter how busy they are, they will make you feel special and serve you wonderful food. I had to laugh at the review saying the manager sat talking to customers that appeared to be friends. That perfectly sums up the Q Cafe. If you are a customer, you will be treated as a friend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Worst place downtown ....save your money go to Jonah's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Slow service overpriced bar food...manager seemed a bit overwhelmed took overhalf an hour to receive food and servers were busy chatting instead of letting us know what the issue was.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Valencian Country, Spain
“Over priced food with slow service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Came in and ordered sweet tea to drink, I received water instead. My server argued with me about what I ordered. The food I ordered could be just a easily made at home and would have probably tasted much better. Manager sat a table talking to other customers, that appeared to be friends, the entire time.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere