“wonderful little place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1470 Remington Avenue, Thomasville, GA 31792 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Thomasville
Jacksonville, Florida
“wonderful little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

My fiance and stopped by when we came up to visit my mother. We got in much earlier than most and were surprised to see they had a room ready! The girls at the desk were so helpful and nice in helping us pick out where to eat and what to do in town. We decided to go across the street and do dinner and a movie. The rooms are a little older feeling and in need of an update but we had a great stay and we defiantly look forward to seeing you all again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

I have stayed every Tuesday night at the Jameson Inn in Thomasville for the past 6 months. I've had several issues from reservation issues to loud parties in the the next room (all night long) but tonight has really made me "throw in the towel" and I desided to stay somewhere else from now on. I have reservations for every Tuesday night for a bottom floor room and until tonight they had finally realized that...but when I went in tonight they told me that I did not have reservations. So after driving over 900 miles today with my job, I found myself driving around Thomsaville GA looking for another hotel to stay in. This will never happen again...I will never stay at the Jameson Inn in Thomasville Georgia again!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: "Don't waste your time...they might 'lose' your reservations....."
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
thomasvillegaji, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Dear Jody K,

All of us here at the Jameson Inn of Thomasville, are truly sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. Whenever I am made aware of a situation then I try to do all in my power to remedy the issue. We truly value you as one of our most loyal guest and were all very grateful when you decided to make another reservation with us. Thank you for giving us another chance to show you how much we appreciate your business. We look forward to making your next stay at the Jameson Inn of Thomasville more enjoyable.

Candy Mohr
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I just wanted to express my graditude for the front desk staff at this hotel... I travel often and have stayed at so many hotels that its not that fun anymore. But let me tell you, staying at this jameson inn in Thomasville GA was a real treat! The girls at the front desk were all so very friendly and kind. They went out of there to make me feel like I was welcomed! On top of that my room was so clean and comfy. If you happen to travel near the area stay there! I know whenever I come back for a visit where I will be staying.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Destin, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Chose to stay at the Jameson Inn while visiting Tallahassee for a football weekend (Thomasville is 45 minutes north). On Gameday weekend the hotels are much cheaper in Thomasville than in Tallahassee.

The hotel isn't brand new and showed wear that I've found typical with an older property, but the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was really friendly and they had a nice complementary hot breakfast. Their free wireless internet connection was very fast, which is something important to me.

The only complaint I had was the showerhead, which was uncomfortably strong (and not adjustable). However, I would absolutely stay here again. Choose the Jameson if you're looking for a nice, comfortable stay for a great value.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
thomasvillegaji, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this review, November 19, 2011
Dear FloridiaStateNole,

Thank you for your kind comments! We always look forward to the FSU game weekends. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and that our staff was friendly as well. Our goal is to make each stay, a perfect stay every time.

Thank you for letting me know about the high water pressure in the shower. I will address this issue with hotel maintenance as soon as possible. I look foward to your next stay during the next FSU event you attend. The staff at the Jameson Inn and I look forward to making your next stay more enjoyable than the first.

Candy Mohr
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

First, front desk staff is wonderful and the breakfast was pretty decent. But the rooms are in serious need of a remodel. The carpet is worn, the walls are nicked all over, my bathroom door was split, the outlets are worn and most will not even hold a plug. Good luck charging electronics. The fridge was broken. They brought another one after my second call and the temp dial was broken so it was basically a freezer instead of a fridge. I have to say the beds were fairly comfortable. To me it is along the line of an old Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
thomasvillegaji, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Dear Markpgh,
We are always very happy to hear our front desk staff is pleasent or helpful to our guest. That is what we are here for. But it truely saddens my heart to hear that your stay wasn't as wonderful as we had hoped that it would be. If I am made aware of a problem, I try to make amends by asking what I could possibly do to make it right. That always stands and I will be more then willing to fix the issue. As for the bathroom door and the refrigerator, they both have been replaced with new ones. Thank you for bring this to my attention. I hope you will come to stay with us agian and give us the satisfaction of making your stay more enjoyable. Thank you, Candy Mohr ;GM
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

My husband and I were traveling through on the way to see family and decided to stop. The receptionists that were there were very helpful in getting us checked in early and making sure our rooms were ready and available. Once we were in the room the only thing we noticed was a large crack in the bathroom door, and the light switch was a little wonky. Besides that, the stay was quiet and peaceful, a few noises from the road( but that can't be helped). Breakfast was the normal cereal, make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, that type of thing. In all the stay was great, and the staff were very helpful in every way . We will defiantly be back next time we decide to pass through.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Beth S,
We are very happy to hear that our staff was helpful to you in your stay. And it makes my heart happy to hear that you look forward to staying with us in the future. I truly apologize for the issues you had in your room. If I am made aware of a problem, then I try to make amends by asking what I could possibly do to make it better. I will be more the willing to to fix the issue. I hope the next time you're able to visit us in Thomasville, then your stay will be nothing less than perfect. Thank you, Candy Mohr ;GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011 via mobile

Treasa was the lady at the counter when I check in, and I have never had a person that worked at any motel helping me as much as she did.For she found the store that I was looking for and printed out map quest for me.

• Stayed September 2011

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville? Share your experiences!