“Wonderful small town restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fort walton Beach, FL
“Wonderful small town restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We really enjoyed lunch here. The food was really good, especially the lunch special and the chili. It's right on the main street of the little town and was a perfect break from a day of shopping. We'll be back again the next time we're in town.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Georgia
“Fantastic lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had their tomato pesto bisque and a small Savannah salad and they were great! I am definitely be back as I want to try their pot pie but that had all ready sold out!

Destin, Florida
“FANTASTIEST!!!!!!!!! MAGNIFICO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is one of my FAVORITE places to eat! I've been eating here for years, when I can. I live out of town. Everything is homemade and fresh! The owners are most friendly, kind and accommodating. I worked in Thomasville for a few months off and on for a few years. If I arrived before opening time, they would open early and hook me up with specialty coffee and B-fast. The Garlic Grits are especially good! If you haven't had any, you must try them. I dislike fast food. This is healthy and fast. As far as the atmosphere...everyone here is always happy and enjoy the ambiance of this wonderful quaint cafe. My favorite is to sit on the side walk for lunch. The historical district takes you back in time. It's so relaxing if only for an hour; I find myself focused on the better things in life and grateful for such a place to visit as often as I wish.. Many Thanks to the owners who give SOOO much of themselves to rise so early every single morning to prepare for others. They labor out of love and it shines through in the charm of their little cafe and the fabulous goodness they provide daily.

Deborah Braddy-Adams

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Park City, Utah
“One of the best in Thomasville”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had saturday brunch and it was not bad; nothing to write home about but not bad. As you might expect in a small hick town, the waitress didn't know much about food. I asked if they had decaf americano and she said yes but when she delivered a caffeinated regular cup of coffee I learned they didn't really have americano, in fact she didn't even know what it was. the food itself was just okay but better than expected for Thomasville. If you're stuck here this is as good as it will get so go check it out.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
McAllen, Texas
“Cute place in cute town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

06/14/2014 - Arrived at 2:40. The sign on the door said they closed at 3 and I was worried about getting ‘leftovers’ but food was fresh and very good. I had the Savannah Salad and my husband had the Clam Chowder. The service was very attentive and the Sweet Tea was great! Nice décor, very neat and clean. Several tables had couples that appeared to be starting the weekend early. A very ‘southern’ South Georgia town. If weather were right the tables on the sidewalk would be nice.

• Visited June 2013