“Great” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Hilliard
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great hotel for a great price. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Clean rooms , clean bathrooms, and bed was comfy . The air was cold and the flat screen tv was a plus. Great experience !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hema S, Manager at Days Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We thank you for all the wonderful compliments about your stay and our facility. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gilmer, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Friendly and very helpful staff. Well located vending machines. Fridge microwave and coffee pot in the room. Good quality wifi. Hotel is located near a lot of restaurants. I do work near swainsboro, and this is my hotel of choice.

• Stayed March 2013
We thank you very much for all the wonderful compliments about your stay and our facility. We look forward to hosting you again in the future
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Days Inn in Swainsboro is a pretty decent place to stay. The rooms are all nonsmoking and the Manager always greets you with a smile when you come in.
The rooms are very clean and roomy. The only oddity to me was that in my room the clothes are hung in the room and the ironing board was in the closet which was small. The internet connection is fast and easy to get on.
The breakfast in the morning is typical of most continental, nothing special. Checkout was very quick. I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was one of the worst places I have ever stayed. Looking at the hotel from the outside, I never expected to get such an horrible room. The place was just dirty. I immediately got out my Lysol to spray everywhere and cleaned the bathroom up myself. What did it in for me was when I started seeing roaches crawling on the wall. It was very late and we had four children with us or we would have left and went somewhere else immediately (although this was probably the best choice in that town). The breakfast wasn't any better. Not much to pick from and coffee cups were tiny. I will never stay there again!!! If I have to go to Swainsboro again, I will drive the hour over to Stateboro if I have to!! When I got home I had to wash everything and check my luggage to make sure we weren't carrying roaches in our nice home.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
We are shocked by your response. This is the first time we have had a complaint about
Roaches in the hotel since the property was built. You had called the front desk about the bathroom being dirty and you said nothing about roaches. The front desk apologised to you and offered to move you to another room but you refused, She also offered you to clean the bathroom for you and you had refused and said you would do it yourself. When you checked in you did not give the actual figure of guests in the room as we do not allow 6 guest in 1 room. For guest satisfaction i discounted your room and refunded you the difference on your credit card. As for the Complimentary Continental Breakfast, we follow the rules & regulations required by the franchise.

Travelers are raving about these Swainsboro hotels

Statesboro, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The rooms were dirty, Room was Used for Baby Changing Station in absence, three night stay and no linen changes at all, The breakfast was meager and stale. Staff smoked under portico, filling the area with smoke we had to walk through to enter. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Wish I had checked out tripadvisor first! Will from now on!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We are shocked by your response. The staff do not have any kids with them at work as well as we do not use a room of any guest for personal reasons. All rooms have change bed linen cards placed in the room. If a guest requires their bed linen changed, as instructed on the card, the card is to be placed on the pillow. As part of our EarthSmart program. Also the house keeping does not make up any bed if the guests personal belongings are left on the bed.

We sorry for the incovinience, had we been made aware of your dissatisfaction after the first night, we would have made every attempt to remedy your complaints. When we are not made aware of a problem until checkout, we are unable to resolve an issue or meet your satisfaction.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed overnight for a job interview and was more than satisfied. My reservations were in order and my room was tidy, clean and more than satisfactory. They even offered an early morning breakfast of bagels and coffee which was a nice touch. I'm going back later this month and highly recommend them.

Room Tip: Any room will work.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!