“used to be great, no more summer camp there for us” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Suwanee
More attraction details
Owner description: Adrenaline Climbing is Atlanta and Gwinnett's indoor rock climbing and rappelling center. We offer 12,500 square ft of fun and safe climbing, including a huge bouldering cave, extreme overhangs, a massive canyon roof and a 25 ft. slide/climbing area reserved for kids only. Everyone from novices to experienced climbers will find challenges to conquer at Adrenaline Climbing. Equipment rental and instruction are available. A variety of Summer Camp programs are offered for children ages eight to 15.
“used to be great, no more summer camp there for us”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Our kids loved this camp last year, so we registered them again this summer for the week #3 All About Sports. Surprisingly, Monday started slow and our kids memories of this day came to "their white van is so dirty", wondering why they had to take a van to the Silverbacks Soccer anyway. Silverbacks is located a mile away? And so the week continued... On Thursday, our boys came home really disappointed, because the trip to the Ice Forum (the highlight of the week!) was cancelled in the last minute and they went to the public park instead. No notification, no word to the parents. The following day, while dropping the kids off in the morning, I inquired for more information and was told, that Adrenaline Climbing tried to contact Ice Forum in Duluth and didn't hear back, so kind of "somebodies fault". How convenient. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but from where I sit, it is camp's responsibility to organize and confirm the events ahead of time, not... on Thursday... in the morning. But it's not all, the most interesting is to come. An hour later I had an Ice Forum in Duluth on the phone, telling me that they had no cancellations on the day before (Thursday), just usual public sessions (3 of them!), they weren't busy, nor they heard a word from Adrenaline Climbing.

Visited June 2014

Suwanee, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“Fun teen activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My son has been with Scouts for an overnight lock-in two years in a row. The owner/instructor and other climbing coaches worked with 20+ new middle and high school climbers. They learned knots, pulleys, belays, safety, climbing and repelling skills. Sometimes terrifying, sometimes not. Top notch! (My husband stayed both years and loved it also!)

Visited July 2013
“Great for the kid's and excellent day camps”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

My daughter attends camps with adrenaline during the spring and throu out the summer. I am not as familiar with Adrenaline as an activity but the facilities look great.

My daughter is learning climbing skills at a young age and is doing well. The staff is great from both a coaching and counseling perspective.

She had begun to really enjoy the sport and soon she will be ready for Dad to teach her rappelling although.that skill is also taught and practiced at Adrenaline.

Also when you stop by... Ask for Lanora...

Buford, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
“Good exercise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Great facility, well equiped and staffed, funn experience

suwanee
“crowded, expensive, not to much to climb on a weekend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2008

For getting all my family to enjoy a fun experience like climbing, we've been to Adrenaline Climbing. We've got to reserve our spot with two weeks or so in advance. When we got there we've found ourselves in between birthday parties and the only easy walls we could climb were occupied by the kids in the party.
On top of that we've paid $20/person. For my family of 4, we've paid $80 with one coach for one hour. We've waited our turn forever and so in the end we've got to climb maybe three times each.
I will not go there again, is two expensive and there not much easy stuff you can climb anyway.