You added Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3103 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024 (Formerly Budgetel Inn Suwanee)   |
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Suwanee
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The lady's in the office was very friendly. Jakki was very helpful with directions. We had the friendliest housekeeper named Kiara. She really made us feel at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice friendly place to stay. I will be back to stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
MrTimothyMeansRRIFOD, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
To our number one guest! :-) Thank you so very much for your kind words. We really appreciate it. I was so happy to share this with my staff. I hope that you will be back this way again in the near future.

Truly, Your home away from home (and second family). :-) RRI#784 Suwanee, GA. 

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Marietta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Worth the money spent
In addition to location, front desk service, reasonable rate, creaminess of pool and remodeled rooms are worth the money spent to stay there. The location is very convent to food, gas and shopping for young and old.

Room Tip: Select corner rooms for extra space
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
To our very “Special Guest”, Thank you recognizing our hardwork. :-) We are almost finished with the renovation and cannot wait to show it off. I hope that you will be back to stay with us again to enjoy our newly renovated rooms. :-) Your friends at the RRI#784 Suwanee, GA. 
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great place to stay if you are a family or a large group. Staff was very accommodating and friendly Tracee and Jakki were great Rooms were clean and close to food,gas and shopping Will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
Hotel Managment G, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. We would also like to thank you for staying with Red Roof Inn - Atlanta (Mall of Georgia), Suwanee. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was very helpful. It is always nice to hear that our guests left us with a great experience. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We recently tried this hotel. We were skeptical due to the low rate. But we needed to be in that area. They apparently have recently remodeled. The woman in the afternoon checking us in was great. The pool was clean and large. Tables made for a nice place to eat dinner by the pool. The room was clean but there was a smell which could use some febreeze or something. The person above us also smoked Alot and threw the butts in front of our room. It would be better if they put the smoking on one wing and non smoking on another as it was just like having a smoker there with us. Otherwise all was okay. It's not a fancy hotel but it's clean and was a good deal for what we paid. We were only there for 2 days so no hassle. Convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. Across street from Cracker Barrel and McDonalds where we went to get coffee each morning.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from smokers if you have a problem with cigarette smoke
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jakki T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. Our family at Red Roof Inn-Atlanta (Mall of Georgia) are pleased that you had a great stay with us. We do apologize for the smoke smell and the cigarettes that ended up in front of your room. We are happy that you were able to enjoy the pool during your stay. We will look into getting a better smelling air freshener for the rooms. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to you next stay.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed here 5 nights and enjoyed lots of great restaurants and the shopping nearby. The best part of my stay would definitely have to be the staff and the service I received on a daily basis. The staff was very helpful in giving me directions and also kept making sure that my stay was wonderful. And our room was nice and clean with a comfy bed. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I know that I will return here next time I visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jakki T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased that you stayed with us at the Red Roof Inn-Atlanta (Mall of Georgia). The staff and I are glad that we made your husband and your stay a great one. We look forward to your next visit with us. Once again thank you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

While driving down from Virginia, I stayed here. Great service and friendly at the front desk. Very cost effective and the furniture was very high quality. The room was clean as well. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place close to the highway.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for the great review. We would also like to take this time to thank you once again for staying with us at the Red Roof Inn-Atlanta (Mall of Georgia). We are pleased that your stay with us was a pleasent one. We hope that you will stay with us on your way back to Virginia.
Suwanee, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

While my house was under going work due to a fire, my kids and I were lucky enough to find a hotel locally that offered great rooms for a great price. The front desk associates Blanca & Tracee were very nice and made us feel comfortable. My kids were excited about the pool being opened which was a plus. After hearing about the hotel from people I know who stayed there before they rennovated it, I was sceptical about staying there but I figured I would give it a try. I'm very pleased I did. They recently changed new ownership who renovated all of their rooms and also the grounds & pool. It's completely different than imagined on the positive side. The price was great seeing that I was having financial hardship. Our room had brand new modern furniture with a desk to do my work. The swimming pool was so clean and so busy with all of the guests outside enjoying the weather. The one thing most important was how clean everything was kept and the security cameras surrounding the property. I was even able to do my laundry. For anyone who wants to stay at a great place with great customer service than trust me you'll be very happy and it's actually the nicest hotel yet for people like me on a budget.

• Stayed May 2013
Jakki T, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, May 31, 2013

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia? Share your experiences!