“Good food but very loud” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Upscale Mexican food made fresh daily
Description: Upscale Mexican food made fresh daily
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food but very loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We enjoy the food and the service is good, but my goodness - the noise is awful. There is a tile floor and the space is completely open. Music is playing loudly, and everyone is trying to talk over the music. You can hardly hear the person next to you, much less carry on a conversation. We used to go there a lot, but it's gotten louder and louder, and it's just not worth the discomfort. The kids and beer drinkers can have it.

Visited June 2012

Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Cheeky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Good food, good prices. They have an unusual beer thing that beer drinkers may like but I did not try it. Again, just good food at fair prices.

Visited November 2012
Frisco, Texas
“Get the taco trio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I went with a co-worker, very cool place. They have tables with beer taps at the table. Queso was great. I had three tacos, crab cake, shrimp and carintas, all were good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seabrook Island, South Carolina
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Average sums it up. There are better places. Chips and salsa and drinks are their best. The food is average at best.

Buford, Georgia
“Save your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Service was great! However, my mixed drinks were the weakest I have ever had....seriously, save your money! I ordered steak tacos. They were the worst steak tacos I have ever eaten. Chewy doesn't come close to describing how long it took me to chew each bite. My 3rd taco was ice cold by the time I got to it. Like I said, save your money and go to Taco Bell.

• Visited December 2012