“The stay here has been absolutly Excellent fite for a King & Queen” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sun Suites of Suwanee

You added Sun Suites of Suwanee to your Saves list
Sun Suites of Suwanee
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   95 Celebration Drive, Suwanee, GA 30024   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Suwanee
suwanee Ga
“The stay here has been absolutly Excellent fite for a King & Queen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

I had a knee operation an will be bed written for 4 weeks thanks to Litoya the assistant Manager an Coordinator your two maintanance gentalmen juan an Kennith who help accommodate me to a better bed an housekeeping I can"t say enough about your team you have here Thanks an keep up the good work Mr. A ,Riggs. need a Hot pool !.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
SunSuitesSuwanee, Guest Relations Manager at Sun Suites of Suwanee, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear thescentofamen,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us a good review back in 2009 , we all appreciatte your comments and we thank you for being a great guest and for your loyalty
to Sun Suites, we wouldn't be here if it wasnt for guest like you, thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
suwanee ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2009

we checked in and the people at the desk were nice and friendly. we went on to our room we arrived late and very tired after all day of driving. we went in the room and it smelled a bit mild dued. went in and set up a bit and got ready to take a shower and went to pull the shower on and the whole piece where the water comes out was coming off the wall and felt like there was no water coming out of the shower head. Then went to get in bed and pulled the sheets down to get in and found 4 hairs on the sheets like they had NEVER been changed. No matter where i go i take extra everything and we just pulled those up and put our sheets on and the bed was like sleeping on a cinder block with a hole in it. Very uncomfortable.. May be cheap and yeah it is a dump.. spend a little extra on a room somewhere else. Needless to say we did not stay here for the time frame we were going to we went somewhere else for just a little bit more. I could not have kept my baby in this nasty place. Not clean at all.
Oh and yeah when i checked out i told the person at the front desk what was happening with the shower he told me that they would work on it i doubt it.
And they do not come in and do housekeeping and then they want to charge you extra for towels if you need more before the mid week restock if you can stand to stay a week.
Will i ever stay here again????? NO i will not stay here again it was one awful experience and i stay at many hotels and none of them have been that bad. so for the sake being do not waste your time here unless you are going to stay 1 night and move on. Do not think that you would be able to stand it much longer than that i could not. And i am not some person who expects everything to be in tip top shape but i do expect clean linens that i am going to lay in.. So take your own everything if you are going to stay here.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — all of it
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Dear SuwaneeGAJenn,

I first want to apologized for any invonvenience you may have experienced in the past, I do want to let you know that we are under new management and we are making some renovations, carpet, mattresses, etc to better serve our guest, we will love for you to give us another chance and show you what Sun Suites is all about, thanks for your time and have a great day!
birmingham
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2008

I made a reservation on 6/22/08 for 7/26/08. One night. G'teed the room with a credit card. Paid for the room when I checked in. BUT my credit card was charged for a stay on 6/26/08. I month early. Mistakes happen but I left 2 messages for manager. My calls were never returned. Had to dispute charge with credit card company. The room @ $50 per night is a good deal. The place was OK. But for $100 per night it stinks!! BE VERY CAREFUL is you book a room with Sun Suites and make sure they do not charge you twice!!!

Stayed July 2008
Dear Isimm70115,
I want to first apologized for any issues you may have experienced in the past, I do want to let you know that we are under new management and we are also going thru some renovations and I hope you could give us another change in the near future to show you what Sun Suites is all about, thanks and have a great day!

Been to Sun Suites of Suwanee? Share your experiences!