“Training camp for how not to treat customers” 2 of 5 stars

You added Sun Suites of Suwanee to your Saves list
Sun Suites of Suwanee
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   95 Celebration Drive, Suwanee, GA 30024   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Suwanee
“Training camp for how not to treat customers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

Supervisor desperately needs to get a life coach, she is extremely unprofessional, rude, argumentive and unreasonable. The general manager is blamed for any unpopular changes, but she is inaccessable most times. Cleaning crew are under staffed. Toilet paper is limited and refused if you need a roll. Carpets are filthy and sticky. Wi-fi signal is consistently poor.

Good things: curb appeal is neat,office reps can think outside the box and serve with a smile,cleaning crew work too hard but still smile, maintenance is quick and friendly, long time residence are good people.

• Stayed September 2011
SunSuitesSuwanee, Guest Relations Manager at Sun Suites of Suwanee, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Dear Rosecolor,

Thank you for your time to review our hotel on trip advisor. As you mentioned on the

Review, you had some concerns about our customer service and the rooms, I first of all like to say that we are extremely

Sorry for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay, unfortunately we were not aware of this situation otherwise we would have address them right away; management is available daily for any guest questions or concerns.

We certainly appreciate guest’s feedback to help us better serve you and improve our customer service, Thanks for the kind comments about our curb appeal, our staff members, etc we are glad that is some way you enjoy your stay and hope

We can accommodate you in the near future, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, thanks again for your time and have a wonderful day!

Emilie Campos

Group Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Carpets gross, beds suck, shady people hanging out front desk girl was very rude didnt fix one of my complaints I walked in to check in and she said I'm not on the clock yet really nasty to the other girl who was working dont ask to see a room they have a model rooms looks nothing like the rooms

• Stayed July 2011
SunSuitesSuwanee, Guest Relations Manager at Sun Suites of Suwanee, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Lawsd,

I first want to apologized for any invonvenience you may have experienced in the past, I do want to let you know that we are under new management and we are making renovations to better serve our guest, we have recently added new mattresses to all of our rooms, we will love for you to give us another chance and show you what Sun Suites is all about, thanks for your time and have a great day!
Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

The beds needs to be made up properly, with clean sheets, and sheets should be smooth . It looks like someone just made the bed up after the guess left. Also the room looks boring it doesn't give you that I want to stay here feel. The ceiling has water spots as if it had some leaks come from it. Up-grade to some flat screen tv's this is 2011. Our supplies should be in the room not in the office. Like Irons, Iron board, pots, pan, etc. They do have good internet access.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Dear Geema620,

dalton, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

I have paid twice or more than twice as much for rooms that were not as nice nor as well equipped. I will definitely stay here again if I come back here. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and well equipped and the price was wonderful. The bed was too hard, but I am very picky on beds. It is extremely unusual for a hotel at any cost to have a bed I find comfortable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear wordmaster1,

First I wanted to thank you for your nice comments about our hotel and staff back on your review from 2011, is an honor to have guest like you at our location, I do wanted to let you know that we are under a new management and are making some renovations such as new mattresses and new carpet, etc and are so exited, so please keep us in mind for any of your future needs, we would love to have you back any time, thanks again and have a great day!
Celina, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

We checked in late on a Monday evening clerk assigned us to a room not ready so went back to office and landed on the third floor RM# 331. Had to be the worst room they had but do not know for sure. The door sweeper was missing i could have laid my hand flat and put the other on top and slide my hands into the gap which you could clearly see seriously rats could walk right through this hole. Toliet slapped the wall everytime you sat on it, Tub/Shower had a huge hole in side wall of tub,carpet horrible and sticky, bed linen very out of date and looked like someone used the comforters for target practice. The stove kept trippin breaker and the burner threw electrical sparks and tripped the breaker everytime we tried to use it. This place was a dump and i mean dump the advertisement pic. they use is for a facility somewhere else. The staff sucked seemed like you were interrupting them doin nothing, no people skills at all if you wont an hourly hook up with a hooker this would be the place sorry but only being very honest if you stay here you asked for it.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
SeaSense,

I first want to apologized for any invonvenience you may have experienced in the past, I do want to let you know that we are under new management and we are making renovations to better serve our guest, we will love for you to give us another chance and show you what Sun Suites is all about, thanks for your time and have a great day!
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

Besides the internet not working, I was told that i could pay my bill online to extend the stay by one more day. When I did make an attempt to pay this way I was not sure if it went through, so I called, my bank and they said there are 7 pending transactions for this hotel!! I tried more then once on the Hotels website to pay but was unsure if it went through or not. The hotel on the other hand said it didn’t go through their end because of a conflict of and address. (?)

while we were trying to resolve the issue, they locked the door on me so I could not enter until I paid for the day and late fee of 20.00...I was irate...they could see I tried to pay before the deadline, but they didn’t even as a courtesy waive the late fee of 20.00 I will never ever come to hotel nor recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Dear carmenlivia,

Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2009

The Hotel was clean and the price is a bargain ,the staff are friendly. A lot of restaurant around.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Dear golfer1putt,

First I wanted to thank you for your nice comments about our hotel and staff back on your review from 2009, is an honor to have guest like you at our location, I do wanted to let you know that we are under a new management and are making some renovations such as new mattresses and new carpet, etc and are so exited, so please keep us in mind for any of your future needs, we would love to have you back any time, thanks again and have a great day!

Been to Sun Suites of Suwanee? Share your experiences!