“Always Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 165 Restaurants in Suwanee
Asheville, North Carolina
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Cracker Barrel does a fine job of quality control. The food is always good and the service is as well - or at least that's been my experience and I've eaten at MANY different ones. So much better than fast food when you're traveling.

Burlington, NC
“Always a good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've eaten in many CBs in several states - and my experience is that they are all good. This one, in Suwanee, GA, is no exception. The service was fine, the decor was typical CB (which is good), and the food was hot and delicious. My wife got breakfast (hotcakes, eggs, & bacon) - and I got regular dinner fare (catfish). We were extremely pleased.

Visited October 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Never disappointing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food & service are always good. Clean bathrooms and great country store. as I said "Never disappointing"

Visited May 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Another reliable meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I arrived late in the Suwanee area on Monday and decided to go to the Cracker Barrel restaurant close to my hotel.

As usual the meal was good and the service was just fine. If there is one complaint that I have about Cracker Barrels, it is the country or religious related music on the stereo system. It gets real old fast. Get a more diverse music selection playing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Great meal/service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food and service were excellent. The staff was very accomodating or our party of 12. We were seated in a timely manner, too!

Visited March 2013