I have a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old, and I was particularly impressed with the way that the staff treated my children. We've received very cold treatment in other hotels before when traveling with the kids. From the gummy bears at check-in to the fresh popped popcorn in the lobby to the extra help at breakfast, the staff did everything possible to provide my family with a positive experience. This is in stark contrast to the Buckhead location, where they could not provide us with a room with 2 beds or even a pull-out sofa when we had booked weeks ahead of time. They left us sitting in the lobby waiting for 45 minutes for a room that never existed. We had to end up going to another hotel and paying twice as much to get a room with two beds since it was 6:00 PM on a busy Saturday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn, Stone Mountain, is easily the nation's greatest hotel value with the complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, free local phone calls, Outdoor Swimming Pool, iron and ironing board in each room along with hair dryers, and coffee makers, and wireless internet access. A good night's rest isn't all you get when you choose a Hampton Inn. We're so sure you'll love our hospitality, value and services, or your night's stay is free with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain Hotel Stone Mountain
- Hampton Inn Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Hampton Inn