“Decent Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain

You added Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1737 Mountain Industrial Blvd, Stone Mountain, GA 30083   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Military; Save up to 15%
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Charlotte, United States
“Decent Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Free parking, free breakfast, internet complimentary, outdoor pool. But the desk called me at 8:30am when they knew I had my do not disturb sign on the door. That was my only negative. And as a side note, I felt like my matress needed to be flipped. Uncomfortable sleep, since my head rested lower than my torso.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
DearJohn A,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. I would like to apologize to you for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. If there were any issues or concerns that you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact me at (770)934-0004. Again, thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. Sincerely, Mike Lanoza, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Virginia Beach, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great hotel! Very clean and well maintained. Breakfast very good. Staff friendly and helpful. Stone Mountain only a few minutes away. Not much close by as far as places to eat however. Other then that, I had a great stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear BeachRydr,
Thank you for your great review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at this property. We do want all of our guest to have an exceptional visit, and I am elated to know that yours was. Thank you for choosing the Hampton inn Stone Mountain, we do hope to serve you again. Sincerely, Mike Lanoza, General Manager
Savannah GA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Courteous, enthusiastic staff. One desk clerk was exceptional. Clean and comfortable rooms. A little out of the way, but the extra few minutes driving was worth it. Breakfast buffet featured hot entrees.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear David H,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain during your recent visit to the Atlanta area. I am that we made you feel that we were worth that extra driving time and that we exceeded your expectations. We do hope that you will stay with us if you are in the area again! Sincerely, Mike Lanoza, General Manager
Cicero, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

During check in my 12 year old son and I relayed how sucky our day was at Augusta National because of the rain out. The general manager went above and beyond to help make our day end better than it started.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Chris T,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain, and thank you for the awesome response. I am so glad that I was able to make you and your son's day brighter! We hope to see you again. Sincerely, Mike Lanoza, General Manger
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband, son, and I stayed three nights and had an excellent stay. The staff was helpful. We enjoyed the fitness center, pool, and yummy breakfasts. I would definitely recommend the hotel for families. This was a great location for visiting the Stone Mountain Park.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Elizabeth G,
It is great to know that you and your family had such a nice stay at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. We do want all of our guests to have a pleasant and enjoyable time while here with us. Thank you for staying, and we do look forward to the chance to serve you again! Sincerely, Mike Lanoza, General Manager
Phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We wanted to stay near Stone Mountain but still be conveniently located and this hotel was very close to the freeways. We were within minutes of Stone Mountain and just 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta. So for convenience, this hotel was great. The hotel itself had an old feel to it. It smelled musty or smoky. The room was very clean but the furnishing were cheap. The walls were very thin - I awoke one morning to the sounds of a couple in a nearby room "having a good time." Breakfast was standard fare, nothing exciting...but it was nice to not have to worry about it.

The only staff we saw was on check-in and she was very friendly. The only other person we saw was the security guard at the backdoor who was always smoking. Since the backdoor was closest to our room, when we came back from our excursions, we had to walk through his smoke cloud to get to enter the hotel.

Not a bad experience at this hotel, but not good enough for me to stay here again on future trips. I think I would opt for a little more luxury and less of a motel feel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear titademaui,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. I would like to apologize to you for any inconveniences that you may have experienced during your stay. If there were any concerns that you would like to discuss further or suggestions that could have made your stay more enjoyable, please feel free to contact me at (770)934-0004. We look forward to the chance to serve you better. Sincerely, Mike Lanoza, General Manager
White Rock, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was probably my 15th time at the hotel...Personal is OUTSTANDING and willing to go the extra yard to ensure a perfect stay for all their guests...Rooms are very quite even on busy days (weekends) and bedding are always clean. One of the most comfortable combination of mattress and pillow I have ever experienced outside my own. Free breakfast and free parking definitively a bonus nowadays and the large pool is a real bonus if traveling with the family or if you want to unwind after a long day driving around town. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Marco N,
Thank you for being a loyal guest! I am so glad that you always have a fantastic stay at our property. We can't wait to see you again soon, and thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. Sincerely, Mike Lanoza, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!