“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Stone Mountain

You added Days Inn Stone Mountain to your Saves list
Days Inn Stone Mountain
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2006 Glen Club Drive, Highway 78 E, Stone Mountain, GA 30087   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Dublin, Georgia
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel was literally the next exit east of Stone Mountain Park; we didn't even have to get out on the roadway. I was afraid that we were not going to have a good night, because my reservation had been for 2 room, but we had only one. The clerk, Ms. Patel, was very apologetic and quickly moved us from the 3rd floor to the 2nd so that our rooms were across from each other. The two queen beds gave our tween grandson a bed of his own in our room. The beds was very comfortable, and the room and bathroom were spotless.
Breakfast was plentiful and filling. I was disappointed that there was no yogurt available, but the pastries, muffins, cereal, eggs, and fixings for breakfast burritos were nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Stone Mountain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Days Inn Stone Mountain, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank for your kind words! It was a pleasure to host your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in when you visit Stone Mountain, GA again!
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Port Orange
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow, when I read the negative reviews I can not believe we are writing about the same motel! We have stayed @ this Days Inn both times we have been to Stone Mountain. The rooms have always been very clean, and we are clean freaks. My husband did hotel maintenance before retirement and he can be very hard to please....couldn't find anything to complain about.

We did not try the breakfast or swimming pool so I can not comment on either.

We will return there the next time we are in town!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a guest review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! On behalf of our entire staff at Days Inn Stone Mountain, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Wattsville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The only negative thing was when we arrived, which was about 2:00, which was before the actual check in time of 3. They gave us a room on the second floor and we walked all the way up the stairs and to the room and it had not been cleaned. i would have preferred them to just tell me that no room was ready yet and that would have been ok since we were early. When we dragged all our luggage back down to the office and told them the room wasnt clean, they were very nice and gave us another room that was downstairs that was clean. Everything else was great!! We were there for two days and it was quiet and the bed was very comfy. i was pleased overall!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Valued Guest,
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I am sorry to hear about your experience during your stay. Please accept my apologies for your experience. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me at 770-879-0800, so that I can attempt to remedy the situation.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

When going to Stone Mountain I wanted a place that was close, clean and reasonable. I found all three at the Stone Mountain Days Inn. It was so close I could hit the Mountain with a stone. Even more when I arrived everyone knew exactly what they were doing and had my reservation at their finger tips! We needed more bath towels and face cloths so we asked at the front desk and they gave us an ARM FULL. We told them that we did not need that many but they said "You never know!" so we took them and they were used. The Manager was the friendliest fellow I think we have ever met. Will we stay here again? You bet!! We only have one complaint and that is, we have no complaints! Come to think of it; that's what an Inn should be like. Thanks Stone Mountain Days Inn. See ya soon!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

General M, General Manager at Days Inn Stone Mountain, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed our services. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Management

Been to Days Inn Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!