“Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Very nice place and great food! Hot & Sour Soup is fantastic! Service was fast and friendly and the price is good for the amout of food received.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

McCaysville
“Good Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Terrific chicken wings and egg rolls. I usually just go with appetizers, go the take out route and eat in my hotel room. Their soups are great, especially the seafood soup, and combined with their extra delicious chicken wings and egg rolls, a perfect meal. Their other dishes looked really good too.

Visited October 2013
Snellville, Georgia, United States
“Consistant and well seasoned”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've lived in the area for years and when I want Chinese I go to Big Joy. The people are friendly and the food is good. Nothing really outstanding about the menu. Chinese food seems to be chinese food wherever you go. I pick up "take out" on my way home from work pretty often and one order will last me 2 days. I do wish they would get a website so I could order online but I can live with it. I'm always happy to encourage non-chain restaurants and am happy to give Big Joy 2 thumbs up.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Eat here every visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

They make the coffee fresh just for me, great employees, most have worked there since they opened. The buffet has great selection, cool gifts for sell at counter too.

Visited December 2012
“Big Joy Delivers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Literally, Big Joy makes deliveries. Not on Mondays, and not before 4:00. They don't have a website, I wish they would get one. They have become friendlier on the phone. The food is okay, nothing great, but they deliver the food to your door. Sometimes you want delivery and not necessarily pizza. for that reason, their number is in my cell phone. And.. I wish they would include the hot mustard and more of it. Sometimes, I forget to ask, and then we don't get it.
They always come when they say they will come. So, thanks, Big Joy