“Good, but .........” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Stone Mountain
“Good, but .........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

Food and service very good, however cleanliness was an issue to me. Looked like it hasn't been swept for a long time behind the coin machines just outside the restroom area. Piles of dust, debre, etc. Manager needs to monitor work of cleaning crew more closely.

Georgia
“Good pizza on a cold night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

We went to this restaurant on a day when it snowed. The inside was not very impressive, but my husband really liked the pizza and he's particular about his pizza. I enjoyed the fact that I could order pizza-by-the-slice with my choice of toppings. It had a few games and tvs so the kids could be entertained while they waited. We'd go there again if the opportunity arose.

Georgia
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2007

I've been going there for a while now and I absolutely love it. The pizza is the best I can find in the Atlanta area. The best part is the atmosphere. I can bring my children in or have a get together with friends and both experiences are enjoyable. Some people might complain about prices but you definately get for what you pay for. Also, the service is excellent and the people are genuinly nice

Atlanta
“Great pizza...nice staff, relaxed and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2006

I"ve been going here for a while--it's on the way home from work and I often stop in for a beer and to pick up a pie.

The pizza's great. I order the Avalanche and it's just that. Loaded up. Cold beer and cheap, cheap drinks (the drink cost is about the lowest anywhere, and they serve premium brands). Low key, young staff with a mostly Deadhead, reggae attitude. Relaxed and ok.

One thing I've learned is that the quality of the pizza can vary a bit depending on who's tossing the dough back in the kitchen. Just tell the server to make sure they don't scrimp and you'll have yourself a loaded 'zza, no problem.

Also: the calzones are great, and the wings are good too.

Fort Lauderdale
“Skimpy Toppings and Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2006

The Dough/crust was fresh and good. The Toppings were very sparse on ours and those we saw being served....20 bux for a 16 inch pizza white pizza with very little spinach and cheese.