My husband and I visited stone mountain for the weekend and stayed at this Marriott. It was a peaceful retreat with wonderful views and many activities. The rooms are average size but as usual the beds were very comfortable. The restaurant serves an excellent breakfast buffet. The sports bar had mediocre service but was busy with Christmas party members who kept coming in for drinks and actually did a round of shots at one point. The front desk employee informed us that the restaurant stayed open until 11 however it does close at 10 so if you have kids, eat earlier or grab something so you don't have to be in the sports bar. Not kid friendly in my opinion. Overall the hotel, grounds, and staff were all very nice. I will definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located at Stone Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott