“stayed with friendly proffesional staff.like family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta

You added Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Hwy 138, Stockbridge, GA 30281   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Holiday Savings Special
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Stockbridge
indianapolis,in
“stayed with friendly proffesional staff.like family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

i completely enjoyed my stay here at americas best value inn stockbridge,ga.the rooms were very clean and comfortable.all rooms had refridgereator and microwave. I stayed here unexpectantly and for 18xdays i was treated like my bussiness was important and that my needs were their number one concern.i can honestly say that my cost were very low for what i received.clean rooms, working appliances, swimming pool, excellent service, in a safe comfortable atmosphere.i did daily local shopping on foot and enjoyed the convienance of a walmart and krogers and ,many restuarants within walking distance of hotel.RAJ/manager seem to be on sight day and night to insure security and safety of guest at all times.for the best choice in stockbridge,ga in comparison to other motels in the area for you or your family, safety ,security, cleanliness, and comfort stay here.i will!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I stayed for five nights and six days, on the sixth day I checked out and found out I had car issues, the manager Raj who had given me a great discount and made sure I was okay the whole trip, let me stay and study in the lobby until my friends arrived to pick me up. He gave me coffee and encouraged me to keep studying all while handling his front desk due to a disaster from a storm the night before.

His staff is VERY professional and the rooms were very CLEAN!
I enjoyed this stay and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone staying by themselves or with family. The next time I pass through Stockbridge, I will certainly stay here again!

Thanks guys!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

We were very pleased with the registration. The people were very friendly and very polite to us. The room was very clean. We stayed one night and we are very satisfied with the service and the location of the hotel. If I have to travel on that direction I am sure I will stay in this hotel

Room Tip: Get to the hotel during day light hours.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
North Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

Do not book online with Americas Best Value Motels... I paid more for booking online than what it was if I just walked in off the street. After paying for room I was informed that I owed about $12 more because I booked online. I would have went else where but after a 10 hour drive I was not ready to go find another Motel plus end up paying a cancellation fee.
Apparently when you book with ABV motels they use another company to do the booking.

The motel itself was not bad but business practice makes it a not so good value.
I'll give it a good rating on our stay though I gave it terrible due to the extra fees added just for booking online. I recommend it only as a walk in status,

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
abvistockbridge, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this review, April 25, 2011
Dear Traveler,

It appears that although you had already booked a room online, you came in as if you did not and asked to see a room. You were quoted a rate for the room, but it was $12 more than what you had paid online. You then chose to pay the additional $12 as a walk in and not as your original reservation online.

We thank you for your comments and hope you will stay with us again if you are in our area.
Stockbridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

We needed a place to stay while our home was being repaired.
Too much traffic in and around the motel, parking lot ful of trashy type people with loud music playing all night. Gas was stolen out of our vehicles while we slept. We got out of there quick!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2007

I stayed here for Mother's Day 2007, I drove my mom to the Atlanta Motorspeedway to do the Richard Petty Driving Experience and we had a blast. This BVI does not really jack up prices during NASCAR weekends, which is good. The drive was not really that bad to the track either. The neighborhood where this hotel is at is nice. No worries there. LOTS of restuarants nearby. Within a one mile radius you can find everything you need. There is construction currently off the interstate which sucked a bit and backed up traffic, but be patient. The room was clean and the owner was nice. The pool was not opened yet which sucked, despite it being 92 degrees out that day. The breakfast in the morning was great, cereal and toast, but dang it was good! I'm already planning to go back for the fall AMS race. GO KASEY KAHNE!

• Liked — the prices and location (nice area)
  • Disliked — the distance from Atlanta Motorspeedway (about 20 miles)
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2006

Excellent location from the interstate, loved the hotel its very spacious and quiet with plenty of parking. Its at a walking distance to great restuarants nearby. The hotel has a great staff, we had minor issue with our room (a burned out bulb), the front desk staff was very prompt in getting the issue resolved. Good idea to call ahead and reserve the room you like as I do, as I'm a repeat customer at this hotel for years

• Liked — Easy Access from the interstate to the hotel. Close to all major highways (I-75, I-85, I-285)
  • Disliked — Hotel does not have High Speed Internet Access, but they are working on getting one
  • Tips/Secrets — Call ahead to get a room of your choice, ask them if they have any unadvertised specials going on
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta? Share your experiences!