“Business Trip Stay at Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Military; Save up to 15%
Ranked #3 of 18 hotels in Stockbridge
Statesboro, United States
“Business Trip Stay at Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great hotel. Staff wonderful. Will stay here again. Recommend to everyone. I would would rate this hotel as a very good deal for the cost. Breakfast very good as well. I would recommend either a short or long stay here if necessary. I do not see any changes that I would recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments we enjoy all our guest. Thank you for staying with us.

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Jonesboro, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Overall it was an okay experience. My step children cut their foot in the pool because the bottom was chipping. The front desk took forever to check us in because he was done the hall talking. Overall rooms were very clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
I am sorry about the pool bottom we have fixed it. thank you for your comments.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton in July on our way to Orlando. I got the room with a huge discount, so that's something to keep in mind. I think I paid $85 for a one-bedroom king suite with kitchenette. The room was enormous and relatively clean. It was kind of musty-smelling and freezing. We turned the AC down and realized why it was so high. Musty smell increased quite a bit. Upon taking off my shoes I noticed that the carpet was cold and damp. They must have cleaned it recently? Location was ok. Right off the interstate. Limited restaurants in the vicinity. We got great service at the O'Charley's. The front desk clerk was extremely pleasant and we were recognized as Hilton Diamond members. The breakfast was the best we've ever had at a Hampton. Seriously, it was good! Overall, for the price we paid, it was a decent stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your comments I will look into the smell in the room.
Gallatin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This Hampton is what I expect from all Hamptons that I stay in. Clean. Comfortable. Secure. Traveled through here with my family and picked the hotel off of the interstate by the brand name alone and got what I expected. A nice hotel at a decent price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your comments thay mean a lot to us.
Statesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great atmosphere; very helpful staff. Clean rooms. The Stockbridge area is a very nice relief from spending a day doing business in Atlanta. Great coffee is always available in the lobby. Easy parking and east getting into and out of traffic at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We try to do our best to meet our guest needs.
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I booked this at the last minute online and was very pleased. It was clean and comfortable. Check in was very quick. Was a good location with restaurants and gas stations all around. Very nice. And it's location - right between the I-75 and I-85 split gave me options for travel into Atlanta the next day. Bed was great though walls were a bit thin. But it was not a problem.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments I hope we will see you soon.
Sunnyvale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Facilities were very good and clean, but rooms were not ready at the stated time so I waited in the hotel lobby. Unfortunately, I think there were some unsupervised kids in the upstairs room above my room. They were running around their room and what sounded like jumping from bed to bed almost all night. I did not sleep much nor did I report the noise problem.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
I am sorry about the noise we try to keep the hotel quite. Thak you for your comments.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge? Share your experiences!