“First and last visit” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Hampton, Georgia
“First and last visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I had heard a lot about Mellow Mushroom so I decided to give it a try. The was my first and last visit. After we were seated no one came to our table to greet us. Their was a server who had the table next to us but he never said anything to us. We some people come into his section and he took care of them but never said anything to us. After 10 minutes I went to the host stand and told her that we had not been taken care of. Finally someone arrived. He did apologize but the damage had already been done. The food was okay but nothing to brag about. I did love the tortilla soup. I think that they could have cared more after the bad experience. A manager never came by our table.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, KY
“Great Restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great food, great service and a great value. Good choice for vegans!

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good food and not to pricey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

The food is very good and the prices are not to bad. You can eat indoor or out. Very friendly staff, we enjoyed it and we go often for these reasons.

Visited April 2012
south of atlanta, ga
“Slow service, good, but overpriced food, and nice outdoor seating.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stopped in for dinner with the family on a weeknight and I have to say I won't be returning. I like a beer with dinner, but $5 drafts and $16 pitchers aren't my thing, especially at a restaurant situated in front of a Walmart. The food was good, but overpriced. We had large white pizza with chicken and it came to almost $25. My wife loved her BLT, but it was small and came with chips instead of fries.

The outdoor seating was plentiful and they had fans going to keep the heat down. Inside was loud and full of kids.

My main complaint is the slow service. It was moderately busy, but we did not have to wait for an outdoor table on a nice evening. It was 5-10 minutes before our drink order was taken and another 5-10 before we got the drinks. The food took about 30 minutes, but after the food came we did not see our server until we tracked her down to get the bill. I'm pretty sure she forgot about us. Service can be hit and miss, but the price of the food and drink is likely too high for us to return when there are so many other options in the area.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Fun, laid-back, and delish food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Mellow mushroom is always clean, quick, and delicious. From the tempting smells that greet you as you enter the door to the delectable dish that gets placed on your table - you're gonna be glad you're there.

Visited March 2012