“Another great stay” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Statesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   225 Lanier Dr, Statesboro, GA 30458   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Staff was great. Pets are allowed. Room was clean although small holes in blanket and chair could use a cleaning. Price was good. Close to Georgia Southern Univ. I would stay there again, further away from the exterior door as it was a little loud but overall good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hinesville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and I visited this location while planning for a visit to Splash N the Boro water park. The evening we arrived and check in, I went to the room to find a cup with water sitting on the counter, urine in the toilet, bed was not made up, beer bottle in the trash can, ants crawling on the nightstand near the bed and broke tissue dispenser. I called the front desk and asked to reimbursed for my stay but was told I had to check with the manager the next morning. I was later moved to another room down the hall. When I got in that room, it smelled like wet dogs! OMG. I managed to go to sleep being I was too tired to drive back home. The next morning we got up, opened the blinds and discovered pet/dog (whatever) hair all over the small sofa. This was it!! I am a Laquinta Gold member and have never experienced such a horrible experience at any hotel. The one positive report I can give is that the staff was very courteous and expedient in reimbursing my rewards points that was used for this visit. Laquinta really needs to do a better job being this hotel is in the same city as Georgia Southern University.

Room Tip: Request room on side of hotel with outside exit door when traveling with family/children.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn Statesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Statesboro

Address: 225 Lanier Dr, Statesboro, GA 30458
Location: United States > Georgia > Statesboro
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Statesboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Statesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Statesboro Hotel Statesboro
Statesboro La Quinta
La Quinta Statesboro

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Statesboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.