“Clean, quiet, comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Statesboro

You added Days Inn Statesboro to your Saves list
Days Inn Statesboro
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   616 Fair Road, Statesboro, GA 30458 (Formerly Hampton Inn Statesboro)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
West Farmington
“Clean, quiet, comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've stayed at this property on several occasions, I frequently route my motorcycle trips to Florida via Statesboro to get off the Interstates. This Days Inn has always been clean and comfortable, the personnel friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfasts far better than adequate. It's difficult to find a nicer place to stay at this price point. Many convenient restaurants and businesses within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear TLMitchell,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experiences with us on Trip Advisor. The staff and I sincerely appreciate your compliments. We take pride in providing quality service for a budget price through clean rooms, great service, and a well-maintained property. We also try to go above the standards for the continental breakfast, and we are glad that you found it to be better than adequate. We look forward to serving you again on your next bike trip through the area. Please feel free to contact me at 912-681-7700 if I can be of any assistance.

Andy Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sarasota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Typically I would only stay at a Days Inn if I was arriving at say 11pm and departing early in the am as I wouldn't spend extra dollars on a room when I'm just looking for a bed for a few hours but this property surprised me. It was by far the cleanest, best kept Days Inn I've ever seen. You couldn't find a cigarette butt on the ground or any visible trash around the perimeter of the property. The rooms were comfortable and what you would expect from a Days Inn but somehow the property was much "brighter" than most. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Coupled with an excellent price, even booking directly with the hotel this was worth taking a chance on. Location is excellent for our needs as it was right across the street from the field house and athletic facilities at Georgia Southern University. In short a property way above the brand.

Room Tip: All rooms look to be pretty much equal. The view down on the pool is nice.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Perry J,

Thank you for posting a review of our property on Trip Advisor. We take great pride in providing great service, clean rooms, and a well-maintained property for a value price. I am glad that your experience was no exception. I will be certain to forward your compliments to the staff as it lets them know their hard work is appreciated. We always recommend booking direct because not only will we be able to match whatever rate our guests see online, but we can better assist them in knowing what preferences they may have, such as a pool view or ground floor. If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912-681-7700. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Hartbeespoort, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I had a good one night's stay here. The hotel is unremarkable, but the room was comfortable and the staff pleasant. I am not used to the way breakfast is presented - everything one used for meeting was throwaway plastic. This may be common in the US, and I understand that it makes it much easier for the hotel, but I do not enjoy eating off and using cheap throwaway materials like I am at a fast food joint, and the wastage, with its environmental impact, concerns me greatly.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Ian Dogless,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn as your choice hotel while visiting Statesboro, Georgia. We appreciate you bringing your concerns about the breakfast eating utensils to our attention. All of our eco-friendly ware is either biodegradable or recyclable. Most of our guests prefer the plastic-ware, which allows the convenience of eating in, or taking breakfast with them. Since we are not a restaurant, our local health codes require us to use disposable ware. We do appreciate your compliments about your room as well as about the staff. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you. If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700.

Goose Creek
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The TV in our room was out and the fridge didn't get cold. We called the front desk but no one answered the phone. the next morning we complained and the clerk at the front desk just said I'm sorry I can't help you, I only work here on weekends....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Vickie H,

I would like to first thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Days Inn Statesboro. I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory; we aim to not only meet our guests needs, but exceed their expectations. Upon reading this review, my maintenance team and I inspected every room’s television and refrigerator and we were unable to discover one that was not in proper working order. I invite you to contact me at your earliest convenience so that I could learn more specifics about your stay so that we can address these errors. Our property’s telephone number is 912-681-7700. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Malabar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

excellent hotel, quality rooms, very quiet and clean , staff was more than happy to serve you I recommend this hotel to other guest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Paul R.,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in providing great service, clean rooms, and a well-maintained property for each of our guests, and we are glad that your experience highlighted that. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff as feedback like yours lets them know their hard work is appreciated. If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Northville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

A very nice property. Well maintained. Friendly & professional staff. Conveniently located near GSU (across the street from the baseball fields), grocery store, CVS, and many casual eating establishments. Quiet location that is set back from the street. Plenty of free parking. Breakfast is more abundant than you would expect from a Days Inn. Great value! :-)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Kevin B.,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am pleased that you found your stay to be a great value, and that you found our location convenient by being near Georgia Southern and an abundance of eateries. I am glad that you enjoyed and took advantage of our deluxe continental breakfast as we do try to include more items than standard continental breakfasts. I have already passed on your compliments to our staff members as reviews like yours lets them know their hard work is appreciated. If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700.

Warm Regards,
Andy Anderson

Been to Days Inn Statesboro? Share your experiences!