“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Statesboro

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Statesboro to your Saves list
Days Inn Statesboro
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   616 Fair Road, Statesboro, GA 30458 (Formerly Hampton Inn Statesboro)   |
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Statesboro
Paris, Texas
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Ok room for one nite prior to graduation ceremony. Agree w other reviews- air conditioning had 2 settings- on and off- on was freezing off was stuffy-opted for freezing,just wore more clothing to sleep in. Continental breakfast was standard hotel fare. Location was good for Georgia Southern University

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Deborah G.,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. I apologize that your stay was less than comfortable. Our goal is not only to meet expectations, but to exceed them. I wish that you would have contacted myself or the front desk, as we would have loved an opportunity to rectify the situation for you. We hope that you will consider us again in the future. If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700.

Warm regards,

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hendersonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Staff were SO friendly! Room, cleanliness, facilities - all fantastic.
I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Thank you Anette, Yolanda, and the other 2 ladies that were there on the 26, 27, and 28th April for your helpfulness and for all the information that you gave me. You all made my visit very special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

gmdaysinnstatesboro, General Manager at Days Inn Statesboro, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your kind review! I will be certain to pass your compliments to the front office staff you mentioned in your review. It is our goal to provide the best service possible, and it always brings a smile to our staff's faces when they read reviews like yours. If I can be of any service, do not hesitate to contact me at 912-681-7700. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you.

Best wishes,
Saint Marys
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had no problems with the room except for two small things. The refrigerator compressor made a semi loud ticking sound and the layout of he room. When I got up earlier than my roommate and was getting ready the light over the sink area shined in her face.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property! We are always grateful to receive any feedback and suggestions. I am sorry that your stay was less than comfortable; it is our goal not only to meet our guests' needs, but exceed them. I would love an opportunity to address some of the issues you had with your room with you. Please feel free to contact me at any time by email at statesboro.daysinn@gmail.com, or by phone at 912-681-7700. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warm regards,
Andy Anderson

Been to Days Inn Statesboro? Share your experiences!