“2 Adults,2 dogs, 2 teen girls and a 5 yr old!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Statesboro Inn

Statesboro Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Statesboro
Statesboro Inn
106 South Main, Statesboro, GA 30458   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Statesboro B&B and Inns
Dade City, Florida, United States
“2 Adults,2 dogs, 2 teen girls and a 5 yr old!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our first experience at The Historic Statesboro Inn should allow Denman to give a review! We stayed about a year or so ago for the first time.
What a nightmare it must have been for him! I was a nervous wreck trying to plan a last moment family trip with an added teenage girl and two dogs. Denman and his staff took it all in stride and were very patient. He went out of his way to set us up with perfect accomodations for our families unique needs so we did not disturb other guests. We stayed in the Brennan House and I LOVED our room! Room 42 is amazing! The bed was soooo comfortable! I enjoyed sitting out on the back porch and playing in the yard with the dogs(beware little dogs though, the style fencing used has gaps and my little Shi Tzu took advantage of "visiting" the arriving guests in the parking lot). Our teenage girls stayed in the next room, number 43, at the very end, well, front of the house, and the pillows were so awesome they attempted to steal them! (I didn't allow it! No worries!) I was the only one eager enough for breakfast and was not disappointed! Yummy! They even sent some to-go for me to take back to my husband and 5yr old who slept in. Our stay was fun and relaxing! Walking distance to my sister's Salon Hair Studio 101 and we loved walking around the Farmer's Market exploring. Do NOT miss trying out an exquisite cupcake from Sweet Cheeks bakery either during your stay!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Brennan house with porches give a nice, relaxing place to unwind with a cup of coffee!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Roswell, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The inn looks beautiful from the outside, and the main floor of the historic house is lovely. The host was friendly and offered us an upgraded, larger room, but I don't think it was as nice as the room I had originally chosen, nor does it look as nice as the pictures suggest. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were not. If you are used to sleeping on down pillows, bring your own as the ones that were provided were thick and firm, with no "give." The toilet ran continuously and was rust-stained. Otherwise, the room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was good, but nothing special.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Saxapahaw, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very comfortable and pleasant. Since it's located "in town," I walked to the restaurant (40 East Grill) for dinner. The Inn's breakfast, a baked egg & veggie dish, with local sausage on the side, was quite delicious. The host was charming and helpful. I will definitely return to the Statesboro Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

A very charming Inn with breakfast. We stayed in the adjacent historic house and loved it. The room was very cozy and private. The breakfast was great with pancakes that were exquisite. The host of the Inn was very accomodating and always available to help with anything. The Inn is dog friendly as well. The price was very competitive compared to some of the big chain hotels in the area and of course offered so much more. Why not stay with the Statesboro Inn. We hope to return soon to this charming Inn and great location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just adding to the other reviews, as there isn't much else to say. All there is to say is all good just as with the other reviews. We travel on business in this area and have been very happy to have found this Inn. It is so far superior to staying at any of the chain motels in every way. The whole Inn is delightfully homey and comfortable and quiet. The rooms feel like a comfy guest room in your aunt's quaint Victorian in any small southern town. The breakfast is first rate, delicious and healthy and the service is quiet and pleasant and accommodating. Exceptional place!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Kenosha, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The hosts at the Statesboro Inn made us feel right at home. I was travelling to Savannah to bring my Son back to school at the Savannah College Of Art and Design (SCAD). Almost all the Bed and Breakfast sites in Savannah were booked, and SO expensive! Statesboro Inn came up on the same search and since we had not stayed at a B&B before, decided to try this one since it is close to Savannah. Theey were so gracious and welcoming that we felt like family. Breakfast of eggs and grits were a great start to the day. I will recommend them and will stay there again soon. The prices were also reasonable. Thank You!

Room Tip: I did n ot see a bad room there as we had the place mostly to ourselves that we felt like we were at...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
NE Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I decided last minute, since our concert plans were foiled by TS Isaac, to take a weekend trip to GA. We much prefer a B&B over Hotels. This was a exceptional choice. Like one of the other reviewers we had the entire Brannan house to ourselves. Room 43 was very comfortable. Denman was an excellent host and took great care of us, especially at Breakfast. The omelettes were excellent. Never really thought of using cream cheese. Wow! I only wish Statesboro would route the trucks around town and not let them take 25 thru downtown. Not an issue that would deter me from staying there again, though.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Statesboro Inn? Share your experiences!