“OVERNIGHT STAY” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Statesboro

You added Super 8 Statesboro to your Saves list
Super 8 Statesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Jameson Avenue., Statesboro, GA 30458 (Formerly BEST WESTERN University Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro

Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2015

We stayed at the Super 8 for one night due to a funeral. I was very impresssed how clean and how big our room was. I would stay at this hotel again if I am back in this area again . The rooms were clean, a very easy check in the clerk was very nice and they also gave us a discount because of a death in the family, there was a total of 6 (we had 3 rooms) that stayed that night and they all was very pleased with their stay as well.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

I've stayed at other hotels in Statesboro. This one was as clean if not cleaner than the Belmont. Similar breakfasts but Baymont had scrambled eggs and sausage, too. Baymont also has a workout room and gets you access to a local health club. But the Super 8 was $20 per nt less expensive and the owner was very nice. Let me park my car there another night while I was out biking. I will def stay there again. Only complaint was that the shower head was too high and hard to not get water from spraying out of tub.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

My family had two rooms at this only because we were late to make reservations. I knew not to expect much from a Super 8 but it was even worse than I thought. My Non-smoking room smelled like a pack of lucky stripes, and when I complained about it they told me since the reservation was from Expedia I could not change rooms. How's that for lame customer service. The other room had hair in the shower, and I'm not talking long blonde hairs. To this they said "I can assure the maid knows what she's doing." So I guess we imagined it. I could go on but I don't think I need to. Just stay away.

• Stayed December 2014
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

We have stayed at this property for the past few years. The front desk help is always friendly and helpful. We always sleep well, very quiet. Not fancy, but clean and comfortable. The price is right!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Pine Mountain Valley, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

The room was very clean, smelled clean and stocked well with towels etc.
However,we stayed on the upper level of the side facing the highway, which in turn was very noisy during the night & early morning hours. The occupants of the adjacent room were very noisy due to lack of insulation between walls. We could hear loud talking & sounds very clearly. Guests and/or workers were going up & down the stairways & the walkway in front of the room with echoing footsteps and loud sounds during the evening.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Statesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Statesboro

Address: 1 Jameson Avenue., Statesboro, GA 30458 (Formerly BEST WESTERN University Inn)
Location: United States > Georgia > Statesboro
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Statesboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Statesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Statesboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.