“Very Impressed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Statesboro

You added Super 8 Statesboro to your Saves list
Super 8 Statesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Jameson Avenue., Statesboro, GA 30458 (Formerly BEST WESTERN University Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Rome, Georgia
“Very Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at the Super 8 for one night due to a funeral. I was very impresssed how clean and how big our room was. I would stay at this hotel again if I am back in this area again . The rooms were clean, a very easy check in the clerk was very nice and they also gave us a discount because of a death in the family, there was a total of 6 (we had 3 rooms) that stayed that night and they all was very pleased with their stay as well.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

I've stayed at other hotels in Statesboro. This one was as clean if not cleaner than the Belmont. Similar breakfasts but Baymont had scrambled eggs and sausage, too. Baymont also has a workout room and gets you access to a local health club. But the Super 8 was $20 per nt less expensive and the owner was very nice. Let me park my car there another night while I was out biking. I will def stay there again. Only complaint was that the shower head was too high and hard to not get water from spraying out of tub.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014 via mobile

My family had two rooms at this only because we were late to make reservations. I knew not to expect much from a Super 8 but it was even worse than I thought. My Non-smoking room smelled like a pack of lucky stripes, and when I complained about it they told me since the reservation was from Expedia I could not change rooms. How's that for lame customer service. The other room had hair in the shower, and I'm not talking long blonde hairs. To this they said "I can assure the maid knows what she's doing." So I guess we imagined it. I could go on but I don't think I need to. Just stay away.

• Stayed December 2014
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

We have stayed at this property for the past few years. The front desk help is always friendly and helpful. We always sleep well, very quiet. Not fancy, but clean and comfortable. The price is right!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Pine Mountain Valley, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

The room was very clean, smelled clean and stocked well with towels etc.
However,we stayed on the upper level of the side facing the highway, which in turn was very noisy during the night & early morning hours. The occupants of the adjacent room were very noisy due to lack of insulation between walls. We could hear loud talking & sounds very clearly. Guests and/or workers were going up & down the stairways & the walkway in front of the room with echoing footsteps and loud sounds during the evening.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

I paid for a non smoking room with two queen beds well in advance of our visit to GSU open house. Upon our Friday night arrival I was told that my printed confirmation stating non smoking room was wrong?! Yup, and the email from Wyndham rewards was wrong and my screen shot too. They put us in a smoking room. Why was this such a big deal? For one it is not what I prepaid for for another it's gross and one of our kids is allergic to cigarette smoke! The attendant said they had no other rooms and called all other hotels and no one had one. The room was consumed with smoke residue and smell. The water pressure is equivalent to running around a drop of water. The room was very small, parking is limited and heater didn't work. We were forced to sleep there and never will again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Rayle, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

We were coming home late from a band competition and were heading toward Savannah when we passed the Super 8 and figured we would stop. The price was way better than the one listed on Trip Advisor. The room I was in, 212, has been updated (judging from the pics) and is beautiful. I wish I had taken pictures before we messed up the beds, but we were so tired. Everything was very clean. The shower head was nice and tall. There is nothing worse than having to bend to get under the shower head. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014

Been to Super 8 Statesboro? Share your experiences!