“"Great FUN!!!!!"” 5 of 5 stars

Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“"Great FUN!!!!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Note : I am letting my son write this.
Splash in the Boro was so much ffun! I loved it! We went to this little river thingy where you lie on a float and you go around a track. There were buckets dumping on my head! There also waz agiant slide thing where you got a mat and went down FAST! I beat my friend Hamid. There was a ring holding monkey bar thingy, and it hurt! I couldn't hold on, and the steps were floats that move andd move your feet so I slipped! There is a lot more, but daddy says it's time for dinner bye!

Statesboro, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Great summer fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Splash is a great waterpark. Spend the day w/the kids or go to water aerobics. Swim lessons on all levels are available.

georgia
13 attraction reviews
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I enjoyed this place because it is not a huge waterpark and its very clean also, we did not go on a weekend so I cannot say how the crowds are then, but if you can go during the week early in the day or morning, it is fine, there was also plenty of seating, seats under large umbrellas which I liked.
If you like large water parks with lots of slides, this is not for you.
I did read where someone mentioned the bathroom attendant, I had a similar experience, I went in the bathroom right before they closed and they were cleaning, the bleach smell was more than anyone could handle, and to make it worse, the person cleaning didnt even have the main door to the bathroom entrance opened to help it air out, and after going into the bathroom into a stall, the attendant knocked on my stall door and asked me to move to another stall, what really disappointed me was that I emailed the management and they never replied back.

Visited June 2013
Macon, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“HAD TWO MUCH FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

myself ,two daughters (adults) and 5 kids went.. Being on a smaller scale then other water parks, it fit our needs 100%.. ages of kids were 11~14. We could keep our "eye" on them. only time we saw them were when they checked in every 90 min.. the whole experience was clean, well staffed, snack and sandwich bars were well priced.. everything was clean..we stayed from 10 til 4.. only downfall, is this Labor Day it closes for the Season.. We will be back next year.. We drove 2 1/2 hours from Macon, but well worth it.. More than enough for the kids to do and they never got bored.. A perfect end to the Summer...

Savannah, Georgia
“Just missing something....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was my first trip to Splash in the Boro and given that I have two young daughters, I'm sure this will not be my last. Everything was very clean and well priced, but with only three "adult" rides something was missing. If you have the time and a few extra bucks drive to Summer Waves. However, if your just going to let the little ones play this can be a lot of fun.

Visited August 2013

Been to Splash in The Boro? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Splash in The Boro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later